Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?

On Aug 19, 2012 6:24 PM, "Alyssa Hutchinson" wrote:

>

> Chapter 26: A photo shoot, the past and Love?

>

> "Alright now we need a few of the girls individually." Carlo's told us all. "Let's start with Abby the rest of you take a break."

>

> Charlie and I walked off the photo taking area. I walked over to Niall who was standing near by with Liam and Harry. Liam and Harry showed up a few minutes after we started.

>

> "Hey, so hows it looking?" I asked looking at him

>

> "Perfect! You look gorgeous." He smiled kissing me. I broke away after a minute hearing Carlos snap pictures of Abby as she stood moving around taking pictures.

>

> "So can we go out tonight? I want to show you off." He grinned at me wrapping his hands around my waist.

>

> "I'll go anywhere with you." I hugged him.

>

> "Well look at the cutest couple around." I herd someone say.

>

> "Marie?" Niall starred at her. I had forgotten all about her with my nerves over the photo shoot.

>

> "Oh yes Niall. It's me. Forgot I worked here? I see your still into models. I look forward to the day you realize what model your meant to be with." She touched his arm and he jerked back pushing me behind him protectively.

>

> "Marie. We will never happen. Ever. You need to understand that. We never even dated when you thought we did. I turned you down nicely and told everyone lies about me. I would never want to be with anyone like that. I have found the model I want to be with. She's perfect. I don't need or want anyone else." His speech to her somewhat made me feel better and somewhat worse.

>

> After this whole thing with Kelly his real ex, and now this chick? Why doesn't he tell me about these people? I can understand having a shameful past. I have one. I opened it up to him and now he's hiding people from me? I thought he told me everything. I guess I should just let it go.

>

> "Come on Niall. You know you love me. Were meant to be together. Please realize this." She stepped toward him again. He back up even more pushing me back. He had a grip on my arm.

>

> "Niall, I'm going to the restroom." I told him slipping from his grip. I got away before he turned to follow.

>

> "Carson?" He called to me but I went in anyway. I could hear Marie calling Niall.

>

> I just needed to breath this is all way to much. Kelly, and now Marie. But Marie and Niall never dated? Well thats what he said. I guess it doesn't matter if they did. I had other boyfriends Niall didn't know about. But seeing them, and how pretty they are and knowing he's with me now. It kills me. Niall could have so much better.

>

> "Carson?" Niall's voice filled the bathroom as I sat on the ground. "Carson, what's wrong?" He sat pulling me on his lap.