Chapter 11: Busy mornings

Carsons POV:

I turned on my side as i streched out. I felt really happy, probably from last night. I smiled remebering. Everything was so perfect. It was an almost movie perfect night. Would have been perfect if I could have skated. Even the creeps who took mine and Nialls picture last night didn't bother me.

The whole night was perfect, just like Niall. He was so amazing. I can't beleive I kissed him! Well he kissed me, but still. He had such soft kissable lips I touched my lips rembering.

Niall pushed his lips on mine while I still lay on the blanket facing the stars. My eyes closed and with out thinking my arma were around Nialls neck as i pushed into the kiss. Little bits of eleletricty shot through me. Like little fireworks going off. I loved every single second of it. He broke it away, my hands still at his neck while he hovered over me one arm on each side of me.

"That. That is what I wished for." He had said almost glowing.

"Me too. Aren't you glad I didn't tell you. It couldn't have come true." He laughed grabbing my hand as he laid back down.

That had been the most wonderfull first date and kiss of my life. I had been on a few first dates, not to many, not to little. And that had been thr best. It was never akward. We always had something to talk about and when we didn't talk it was a comfortable silence.

Niall had to be the sweetest boyfriend ever. Wait..was he even my boyfriend? He wouldn't just use me to just kiss and leave me. No he wouldn't. But he never did ask me to be his girlfriend, maybe that was just implied after he kissed me. Maybe him not asking me was a way for him to say he didn't like the kiss. Oh god. I had to go talk to him.

I knocked on his door next to mine. No asnwer. I walked in with my eyes closed, a habbit I made after seeing to much of my older brother and his girlfriend once. Not something I wanted to relive. Not that i thought Niall had a girl in his room, but you never know what could be happening. I slowly opened my eyes to find his messy room empty.

I walked to the hall running into Liam.

"Hey Liam, do you know where Niall is. I need to talk to him."

"Yeah. Hes out by the pool. He uh needs to talk to you too." He shrugged.

I walked to the pool passing the boys messing around in the living room. They got silent as i passed.

"Morning Carson. How'd you sleep?" Louis asked semi cheerfully.

"Good thanks. Niall still by the pool?" I pointed outback. He nodded.

"Niall?" I slid the door closed. He was starring at the his IPad.

"Carson, hey I have to talk to you." He said standing.

"Yeah, me too." This couldn't be good. He looked worried. "You go first." I wanted to see if he was going to tell me last night was a mistake so I wouldn't look stupid asking if we were a couple.

He ran his hands through his hair. "Well, you remeber last night when that guy took our picture?" He sat down, signalling for me too also. I sat facing him. "Yeah, why?"

"Well the picture was sold to the press and I didn't see them but, other people took our pictures too." He handed me his IPad, it read.

Teen popstar Niall Horan was seen last night with one very lucky girl. Who is his lucky date? Our sources tell us its a girl names Carson Daily. The two were seen holding hands outside of a restarunt then later seen ice skating getting very close. So does this mean that the Irish hunk is now taken? Only time will tell whats in store for these two young people.

The pictures below were me and Niall holding hands, the next was a few of us at the skaiting rink, mostly me holding onto Niall. I blushed just looking at them. He had to be so embarrised.

"I'm sorry. I had no clue they were there. And all the hate your probably getting, I can understand you not wanting to be my girlfriend anymore." He looked down running a hand threw his hair again.

"So we are dating?" I perked up.

"Oh..I mean i thought after last night..are we?" He looked embarrised. It was cute. I laughed.

"Thats what i came to talk to you about. I wasn't sure if we were dating after last night or not." I blushed.

He grined. "Of course, if thats what you want. I'd love to be your boyfriend but only if its what you want."

"Of course its what I want!" I replied to fast causing us both to laugh.

"You know that people are going to talk, ans take pictures and come up with lies. I just don't want to see you get hurt." He looked down upset.

"Don't worry. I won't listen to them. I don't care what they say. I only care about being with you." I confessed blushing. Niall smiled.

Louis picked now to open up the door. "Oi! Carson your phone wont shut up, keeps playing momments and some other American song. Thats kind of catchy I'll admit. Not that I object to momments but it won't shut up!" I ran to get my phone.

"Thanks lou." I smiled and he winked going back inside.

"Crap!" I said.

"What is it?" Niall looked worried looking at my phone. I had tons of notafacations but i ignored them for now.

"Charlie, lands at noon. I have my interview at 11. That I need to start getting ready for, its already 9." I looked at him fanticlly.

"Okay how about. The boys and I will meet you at Jacks building after your interview then we'll all go pick Charlie up together. Sound good?" He opened the door waiting for my asnwer.

"Yeah. Okay, that works. I have to go get ready now." I ran upstairs to go and get ready for my interview, even though I think I already have the spot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry this chapters kinda short I'll upload another soon today. I can relax today! Yay!

I keep thinking how school starts again in like three weeks and its depressing me!

I do not want to go back. Ever.

Anyway yeah this chapters like aww they admitted they like eachother even though they already knew that. Always nice to hear it.

Soo you know what I'm ganna say. Vote,comment, fan all that nicee wonderfull stuff.

Xx-Alyssa