Chapter 28: Ride home

On Aug 21, 2012 10:45 PM, "Alyssa Hutchinson" wrote:

>

> Chapter 27: Ride home

>

> "She's so gorgeous." I told my brother for like the 500th time.

>

> "She really is. She's healthy and thats best of all." He smiled at me.

>

> We had spent all day at the hospital. Niall and my family got to know each other. It had gone well. Seeing him getting along with my family made me so happy. But holding that little baby in my arms, that was just amazing.

>

> The doctors were making us all leave so Ashley and the baby could rest. Ashley was in labor for 15 hours so she was tired.

>

> "Well Niall, I loved meeting you I can see that you've been treating Carson good. Thats all I ask is that you make her happy and keep her safe." He looked at him like my dad would.

>

> "I will. I wouldn't let anything happen to her." He hugged me tight by his side.

>

> "Well were going to get going. We'll come by and see you again?" I hugged him.

>

> "Yes! Please I want to see you and get to know Niall here more before you go back. When are you going to go back?" He looked at us.

>

> I looked at Niall. "Whenever you want. I'll stay as long as you want." He told me. I smiled at him.

>

> "I'm not sure yet. We'll stay long enough for Ashley and the baby to be released." I told him.

>

> "Alright, I'll call you later. Love you sis. Bye Niall." He waved and turned back to the hospital going back inside.

>

> "Carson! Just follow us back to the house!" My mother called from her car as she was getting in.

>

> "Alright." I called to her.

>

> "Well that wasn't to bad." Niall told me as we pulled out onto the highway after my parents.

>

> "No. I enjoyed it. I loved seeing my family their and seeing you with them. You fit in so well, they all love you. I can tell." He took my hand as I finished talking.

>

> "Well I like them. They all seem really nice."

>

> "They are. So how long do you want to stay?" I looked out the window. Looking all around the places that I grew up with. It was so weird seeing them after so long.

>

>

> We passed places just a few months or years ago I was with my friends or family. I had so many memories in this town it was crazy. The park where I had my first kiss with Tony Caster in 6th grade. Emily Calder's house where I went to a crazy party and had to call my mom to come pick Charlie and I up. That party turned into drugs and drinking really fast. I herd right after we left the cops ending up showing up and arresting tons of people.