chapter 48: big performance

On Oct 2, 2012 5:57 PM, "Alyssa Hutchinson" wrote:

>

> Chapter

>

> "Five minutes people!" Kelly yelled.

>

> "Okay. You nervous?" Niall asked me grabbed both of my hands.

>

> "No...yes." I looked into his eyes.

>

> "You'll be okay. Just do as we practiced." He leaned his forehead on mine.

>

> "Boys! We need to all line up under the stage!" Kelly yelled.

>

> "I have to go. Just remember to breathe." He kissed my cheek.

>

> "Come on mate." Zayn came and pulled Niall away.

>

> "Go." I kissed him fast. He turned away and headed for the stage.

>

> I watched them all stand under the stage. I saw out of the corner of my eye Charlie walk up next to me.

>

> "Are you scared?" She asked me. She knew I had horrible stage fright.

>

> "Yes. Im terrified." I looked at her then back to Niall who was waving to me as the stage started lifting them up to the stage. I waved back just as he disappeared and the screams went crazy.

>

> "Well you need to get ready. They need to get you into your outfit."Charlie pulled me toward jerry and Sarah. I had really learned to liking them. I spent all of today with them. And I really did like them.

>

> "Okay we have about 45 minutes." Sarah took my hand and pulled me into the dressing room.

>

> "Am I allowed to be in here?" Charlie asked.

>

> "Of course. Can you turn the TV on so we can watch the show?" Jerry asked her.

>

> She jumped up while I was put into a chair and Sarah started doing my make-up. My hair was already done. I herd the boys singing on the TV and butterflies filled my stomach. My hands started shaking and I felt like i was going to pass out.

>

> I brushed it off and turned my attention to the screen and watched the boys as Sarah and Jerry finished things on me. After about 20 minutes and countless minutes later I was going to the changing room to change into the outfit I had picked out. I put it on and stepped out.

>

> "You look perfect. Niall is going to die when he sees you." Jerry said to me. I couldn't help but smile.

>

> "You look so pretty." Charlie looked at me. "I love that dress."

>

> "Thanks, Sarah and Jerry designed it." I looked at them. "It really is beautiful guys. Thank you so much." I gave them each a hug.

>