chapter 30: A father?

>

>

> "So this is where I spent most of my time with my friends." I told Niall as we sat in my old tree house, that my dad Charlie and me and my brothers put together when I was 8. "I remember having a party one time and we all sat in here talking about school and our crushes or boyfriends at the time. And while we were sleeping my brothers and their friends came and teepee'd it but we knew they were going to do something so we had water balloons filled with whip cream ready. When we herd them coming we all got ready and tossed them down onto them. I remember laughing for the longest time. Jeremy was a senior that year I think. I was in 7 or 8th grade." I looked around while I told him the story picturing the whole thing in my head. i smiled. I loved my childhood. I couldn't have asked for a better one. I had two brother tons of friends and I basically got whatever I wanted. My life was just always perfect.

>

> "You must have had an exciting childhood." He smiled at me.

>

> "I really did. You don't even know all the stories I could tell you." I laughed. It was true my friends and family had defiantly given me good memories.

>

> "Maybe I'll get to hear them one day." He took my hand pulling my down onto his lap where he sat in one of the chairs we had in the treehouse.

>

> He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer.

>

> "Carson! Niall! Lunch is ready! You better hurry Tyler's going to eat all of it!" My mother called up to us.

>

> "We better go." I told Niall placing a peck on his cheek.

>

> "Alright love." He told me following me out of the treehouse.

>

>

> "Foods in the kitchen you guys can get however much you want." My mother smiled at me.

>

> "Thank you." Niall told her politely. She smiled at him.

>

> "Niall I just love you accent." She told him. He flushed.

>

> "Thanks. I get that a lot." He gave a shy laugh.

>

> I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a plate. It was my favorite, my moms homemade mac and cheese. I could eat this stuff all day. Niall grabbed twice as much as I had. I gave him a look.

>

> "What?" He asked.

>

> "How do you eat so much and stay skinny?" I asked.

>

> "Your skinny. Like let's not even go there." He joked.

>

> "I'm not skinny." I said taking a bite of food and becoming more and more self conches.

>

> "Yes you are!" He lifted up my shirt showing my stomach.

>

> "Niall!" I scolded him.

>

> "You see that. Your not fat. Your beautiful don't ever say your not." He kissed my head. "Please don't say your not."