Chapter 16: Love and Hate

Carsons POV:

I lay awake playing with Nialls hair. He was asleep still and I couldn't bring myself to wake him. I slid out of bed slowly. I made it without waking him. I liked it when he slept with me. I didn't have nightmares when he slept with me. I went into his bathroom and started the shower. I waited for the water to heat while looking at my messy apperance in the mirror. My hair was in a tangled mess of curls down to my wasit. It was so long maybe I should cut it. I liked it long though. My eyes had tiny bags under them from staying up so late lately. The boys fault.

I wrapped a towel around me grabbing my stuff hoping no guys were in the hall as I passed a still sleeping Niall who mumbled in his sleep. I got closer trying to see what he was saying. It was mostly unreadable untill i herd him whisper "Carson." One simple word, my name. It made me smile as I walked into the hall. Could he be dreaming about me? Glad mine and Nialls rooms were so close. I thought I was clear until I grabbed my door handle and herd someone close their door.

"Well. Look at this. Carson sneeking around trying to go unnoticed. Hard to do in a house full of boys." Harry laughed. I turned but he was already walking down the hall. I slipped into my room. I pulled on some underwear then some short shorts and a bra and flowery spegetti stap tank. Curled my hair, then running my fingers through it to loosen then as some one knocked walking in.

"Hey." Charlie smiled at me coming to sit on my bed.

"Ooh, hello." I winked at her appling eyeliner.

"So, what happend last night?" She eyed me.

"He sang for me. He has such a wonderful voice. Then we fell asleep. What about you? I saw Liam go tell you goodnight?" I laughed as I put on mascara smiling at how great my life is.

"Oh well we talked then did a twit cam, ai had never done one before. It was fun! Then we fell asleep and I woke up with his arms around me then we took a walk to start bucks and now we are home. Everyone else was sleeping besides Harry and Abby but Abby left,had a photoshoot or something i dunno. so now only Harry and Liam are awake and so quite." She lay on my bed playing with my stuffed bear, I got from my brother before i left home.

Speaking if my brother. I needed to call him. It wouldn't be late there so I will now, before I forget.

"I know. Its odd. Wanna call Jeremy with me?" I picked up my phone seeing i had tons of tweets but ignoring them for now.

"Of course!" She rolled over facing me as i fell on my bed.

I dialed his number and pressed send. "Carson?" I herd my brothers voice ask over speaker phone.

"Yeah! Hey bro! Whats up?" I smiled. I loved my big brother, i missed him like crazy.

"Hey sis! Nothing sittin here with Layla reading through baby names. How about you? Mom told me that Charlie was moving over there with you. Is she there?"

"Yeah shes-"

"Heyyyy Jeremy! I'm right here! Hey Layla! I like the name Liam! For a boy." I shot her a look.

"Of course you do Charlie. Isn't that boys name from that band you guys went and saw? Carson?" Layla my brothers wife asked me.

"Yeah. Hes kinda maybe not sure Charlies boyfriend." I raised and eye brow and Charlie shrugged.

"Boyfriend? She just got there and shes already taking control of the males in London?" He teased as I laughed.

"Fyi Jeremey, your sister took control before me!". She defended herself. Crap. Now I had to tell.

"She did? Sis what poor mans heart did you take already?" He questioned.

"His names Niall. Hes in that band too." I waited for his reply.