chapter 54: big fight

>

>

> Chapter 53

>

> "What do you mean?" My voice was barley a whisper.

>

> "There is one there." he pointed to a blob on the screen. "And one there." He smiled but it faded as he saw my face.

>

> "I take it this pregnancy was not planned." He asked. I shook my head no. I couldn't even look at Niall. My head wouldn't turn in his direction.

>

> "Well there are a number of things you can do at this point. I'll get somethings together for you to take home with you." He nodded to Tammy who left the room.

>

> "I can go home then?" I asked. I needed to get out of here.

>

> "Yes. It will be about 10 minutes but after that you can leave." He told me. "You'll need to watch that concussion though closely. If you have memory loss or and dizziness call me. Some dizziness may be from being pregnant. Do you have any questions?"

>

> "No." My head was spinning. This can't be real. Not just one baby but two! Twins!

>

> "I'll be back in a few minutes. You can feel free to get dressed." He nodded to clothes on a chair in the corner. He made his way to leave.

>

> I sat there for a minute. I jumped up and went to the bathroom. I passed Niall who was sitting in a chair starring off into space. His head moved when I walked by.

>

> I closed the bathroom door and cleaned my stomach off. I went back out of the room and grabbed my clothes to change. I changed slowly. What the heck was I going to do!? A few tears started falling. I tried to stop them because I could hear my brother come into the room. Would Niall tell him? My brother would freak out. I suddenly felt sick. Then I herd more voices. Great everyone was here. What were they going to say? What was my mom going to say? What about Niall's mom?! She would hate me. None of his family would want anything to do with me. I couldn't do this. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. I hid my face from sight.

>

> "Niall? Mate. You going to speak?" I herd Zayn asking.

>

> "Whats wrong with him?" Charlie asked.

>

> "I don't know." Zayn spoke again.

>

> "Hey Niall. Where is Carson? Is she okay?" Liam asked this time. I didn't hear Niall reply.

>

> "Niall! Where is my sister." I herd my brother raise his voice. A few seconds later the door flung open. I didn't look up but I could feel everyone starring.

>

> "Carson? Are you okay?" Jeremy flung to my side. I just nodded and wiped my tears.

>

> "Why are you crying?" Louis asked. It only made me cry more. Everyone was going to hate me. I think Niall hates me now too.

>