Chapter33:He kissed her?!

>

> Chapter 33:He kissed her?!

>

> "Nialler! Carson!!" Louis yelled running from the house.

>

> "Lou!" I opened my arms as he ran into them. The force from him knocked me to the ground and he landed on top of me.

>

> "Ow! Lou!" I complained.

>

> "Oops. Sorry." He laughed.

>

> "Louis Tomlinson! Get off that poor girl! Haven't you herd that she's been on the ground enough lately!" Harry came out of the house.

>

> "Harry!" Niall yelled at him.

>

> "Hey I'm just saying what the news is saying." He held his arms up.

>

> "Louis I would enjoy if you would get off my girlfriend and help her up." Niall scolded him carrying our stuff to the porch.

>

> "Fine. I'm comfortable though." He said while he still lay on me while I thrashed aroun dtrying to get him off.

>

> "Ew Louis! Your with Harry to much he's started to rub of on you you sick nasty perv!"

>

> He laughed getting off of me.

>

> "Hey! I take that offensively." Harry said pulling me into a hug.

>

> I swear I have had more hug in this week then I have my whole life. Not that I didn't like hugs I just was not in a good mood right now.

>

> "Wheres Zayn and Liam?" Niall asked.

>

> "Zayn is out with a girl and Liam is out with Charlie." Harry told us.

>

> "Wait, Charlie left knowing that I was coming home today?" I asked him.

>

> "Uh yeah. She asked Liam if he wanted to go out a bit ago and he told her you were coming home today and she just said that uh she knew." Harry looked awkward.

>

> "I see." I headed toward the house. I grabbed my suitcase off the stairs and tried pulling it up the stairs.

>

> "I can get it." Niall told me.

>

> "No." I pulled away. "I.I got it." I pulled it up.

>

> He didn't say anything but he pulled away. I felt bad but my body was filled with anger and I don't know why. I pulled it into the house all the boys just starring at me. I tried pulling it to the stairs but couldn't make it so I left it in the middle of the floor to angry to pull it.I stomped up to my room as the pain hit. My stomach had huge pains in it. It felt like I was being stabbed. I grabbed to the wall and made my way to my room in pain. I grabbed two cramp pills and went to get a drink from the bathroom.