Chapter 31: who is this man?

>

> Chapter 31:

>

> Niall POV:

>

> I opened my eyes to see Carson's eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. She was sleeping with Jacob and Natalie between us. Our arms were tangled together above our heads. Makayla had decided to leave the kids with us after they begged her to stay with us. So Carson and I helped cooked their dinner give them baths and then we all laid down in Carson's room and started watching Natalie's favorite movie tangled. They all had fallen asleep during the movie and I lay watching them all.

>

> Seeing Carson with them and how they acting she was so motherly. She played and acted like a mother toward them. It was so sweet. I could tell she loved these kids. I loved them and I had only know them a day. It was hard not to. They just had that thing about them.

>

> Natalie made little noises in her sleep and huddled up closer to my side. She was so cute. Her little brown curls were all in her face. I moved them so she could breathe. The sun was started to come in the window and the light shinned on Carson's face. She started to sir because the light was in her eyes. She opened them and raised her hand to block the light.

>

> "Good morning." I smiled to her.

>

> "Morning. What time is it?" She yawned and still held my hand.

>

> "Almost 9." I whispered not wanting to wake up the kids. She just nodded and looked at me smiling.

>

> "Sleep good?" I asked her. "Very good." She replied.

>

> "Me too."

>

> "Niall?" Natalie asked me stirring lifting her head to look at me.

>

> "Yeah?" I looked down at her.

>

> "Can I have pancakes?"

>

> Carson and I laughed getting up. "Yes you can." I told her. Jacob woke up as Carson got up.

>

> She grabbed her phone and checked it. "Hey guys your moms going to be here soon she just left your guys's house."

>

> "Aw I don't want to go home!" Jacob whinnied.

>

> "I'm sorry bud." I told him patting his head.

>

> "Also Louis says he misses us." Carson laughed. I shook my head he's been texting us non stop since we left. Saying he loves and misses us. Him and all the other boys. They kept trying to video call us but we've been busy since we got here.

>

> They were surprised to wake up and find us gone. Louis was mad because he wanted to take us to the air port to say goodbye. So his payback was texting us twenty thousands times a day.

>

> "Well lets go get you guys some cereal before your mom gets here." Carson told them taking Jacobs hand and leading him downstairs.