chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!

On Oct 3, 2012 8:22 PM, "Alyssa Hutchinson" <2015hutal@knox.k12.in.us> wrote:

>

> Two weeks later I'm sitting on Niall's bed reading everything that Tommy is going to do to help my music be herd. So far I know i'm going to go with him. Niall knows and trusts him so I trust him. I don't think he's going to do anything that could ruin my career. So tomorrow I am suppose to go and talk to him about the contract he gave me to sign.

>

> Niall was at some place with the rest of the boys. They were doing work or whatever they do. I think finishing work on their new album. I was in the house alone. I hadn't seen or herd from Abby since before we left for Ireland. Last week though I thought I herd Harry on Skype with her. I moved on quickly not wanting to invade on privacy but I thought I herd crying.

>

> We had all met Perrie two days after the performance. She's really nice and a good singer. I like her, Eleanor Perrie, Charlie and I all spent the day talking and being girls. All the boys went off doing whatever. They did manage to break the window in the kitchen by throwing a ball.

>

> I rolled over on the bed starred at the ceiling. My birthday is tomorrow and Niall said he wanted to take me out and do something. I told him he didn't have to but he insisted on it. We were going out after we talked to Tommy. I figured we would go out to dinner maybe a movie then come home. I don't really know. Our appointment was at 4 and should take about an hour. Charlie wants to take me shopping the day after.

>

> My phone started ringing and I answer'd it. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jerry.

>

> "Hey Jer."

>

> "Carson! Oh good you picked up. Okay so I have that outfit for you and I wanted to drop it off. that okay?" He asked me

>

> "Yeah thats fine. I'm here alone so you can come by anytime you want." I sat up.

>

> "Okay. Is about ten minutes okay?"

>

> "Yeah."

>

> "Alright, see you then love." He hung up.

>

> I sat up. I was getting my outfit today! I had been waiting for it. It was my outfit that Jerry and Sarah had made as a back up outfit for the performance and they were giving to me to use for tomorrow for my birthday.

>

> I got up and went down stairs. I saw clothes laying all over. I don't know how this even happens. Honestly these boys will have clothes laying everywhere like the just started stripping on the stairs, or on the couch or in the kitchen. I always pick it up because it annoys me and throw it all downstairs in the laundry room. Let them figure out who's is who's not my job.

>

> I picked up various clothing items through them in the washer. I went back upstairs to find some food. I hadn't eaten all day and I was starting to feel sick. My head was starting to spin some. I went and grabbed some bread and some cheese and butter. I started making grilled cheese. I had just got the pan on the stove when the door rang.

>

> "Come in!" I shouted toward the front door. I saw Jerry walk in with the outfit zipped up in a bag and behind him.