chapter 38 romantic get away

>

> Chapter 38 Romantic get away

>

> Carsons POV

>

> "This is it?" I gasped. I was trying to look out of the tiny window in the plane. The land went on forever. All I could see was green. It was so pretty. I can't believe Niall ever grew up here.

>

> "Yup, lovely isn't it?" He smiled leaning over to get a peak too.

>

> "It is. Your so lucky to have grown up here." I smiled still looking at the beautiful landscape down below.

>

> "I know. Its a pretty amazing place." He agreed .

>

> "Ladies and Gentlemen we are getting ready to land. The captain has asked that everyone put their seat belts on turn their seats to there upright position and prepare to land."

>

> I sat back in my seat and put my seat belt on. I sat still trying to breathe calmly. I hate landings and taking off. They're the worst part of landing. Niall knows this so he grabbed my hand and started rubbing circles with his thumb soothingly. I smiled but didn't look at him because I could feel the plane start to descend. My stomach started to feel like it was going into my throat.

>

> "It's okay. Just breathe. We'll be safe." Niall whispered close to my ear so only I could hear. I could feel his breathe hot on my neck. I nodded so he would know I was listening.

>

> The plane continued to go down and shook some. I tensed with I felt the plane hit the ground. I squeezed Niall's hand tight. "It's okay." He told me.

>

> I relaxed when the plane started to slow and started coming to a stop.

>

> "See. It's okay." Niall kissed me cheek.

>

> -

>

> "They found us? How did they know?" I stood with Niall facing the doors looking at the crowd of fans and paps. They weren't to big of a crowd because we landed in a semi small airport. We hadn't told anyone we were leaving.

>

>

> "I don't know. Maybe someone saw us and told them." Niall shrugged.

>

> I doubt it. But I just ignored it.

>

> "Well we have to go sometime." I sighed.

>

> "There aren't to many. Maybe twenty fans. We can stop and say hi, if you want." He suggested. I knew he wanted because he really loves his fans.

>

> "We can." I smiled.

>

> We walked out to the flashing lights and the fans.

>

> "Niall! I love you!" One screamed.

>