Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama

"So Jack offered you a job?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. He said that after reading my article on you guys that he thought that I would be great to do a column that they have open in some teen magazine." I smiled looking over my papers for the job.

"Thats great babe." Niall kissed me, right in front of everyone. I could feel everyone looking at us.

We were now together for three and a half weeks. They had been the best of my life. Apart from running into Jordan and my nightmares whenever Niall has to leave for a night or he doesn't sleep with me. Its always the same type. Im running and hes chasing me. Diffrent places me running telling him to leave me alone. But he always follows pleading for me to stop but I'm always running never stopping. Not letting him get close to me ever. Not going to let him hurt me.

"When do we get to read the article?" Harry said eating some chips.

"I guess whenever they send me over a copy. I'm more interested in this new job. It says that I'll be doing a column over love. Giving people advice. Well teens advice." I looked over my paper.

"You should be good at that, love." Louis nudgged Niall who smiled. I sat next to Niall with my feet thrown over his and my side against his.

We never really showed a lot of PDA infront of everyone but I was not afaraid of cuddling. My new favorite thing in the world was being by Niall. I always craved to be with him and missed him horribly when we were apart. He had to leave for three nights last week and I missed him so much. I couldn't go because I had to finish the article. He wanted to take me, but I told him no.

"Shes good at everything." Niall kissed me again. This time I could feel the eyes but I didn't care. I kissed Niall back and I pushed into the kiss. I slid my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He held my waist.

"Ewww alright guys. We got it." Louis held Liam's eyes closed wih his hand while Zayn held Louis's.

I laughed. "Sorry guys."

"Sureee you are." Harry laughed.

"Liam, wheres Charlie?" I asked leaning back into Niall.

"Shes back at work. Has to work all day." He told me his face ashen.

"Oh." I sighed.

Charlie had gotten a job at startbucks. She said it would do for now but she worked a lot and I barley saw her. I missed her. Abby was always working too. I was the only girl in the house most of the time. It kind of sucked but oh well.

"Well you boys need to get ready for your CD signing." I told them all standing up. Lately I had been the one keeping them on task. They always wanted to be late but I always stopped them.

The all groaned standing up and heading upstairs to get ready.

"Your coming right babe?" Niall said.

"I don't know. Am I allowed?"

"Of course. Now go get ready." He commanded pushing me upstairs.

"Fine. Fine I'm going." I giggled.

-

A few hours later all the boys sat signing CD's and facing screaming fans. I sat in the back away from them. I wanted all their fans to get their time. I had them all the time. Fans get them for a few seconds before security pulls them away. I feel bad for them. They're meeting the people they love most and they get. like 5 seconds a pice.

"I love you Niall!" I herd someone tell him. I smiled. I knew all of Nialls fans loved him. But this girl was like 4 maybe 5.

"Aww. I love you too. What's your name?" He replied a smile clear in his voice. Niall and all he boys loved their fans so much.