Chapter 24:A night with Charlie

“what are we going to do?” I asked looking at all of the boys as the passed the phone around, reading the article and looking at the pictures. 

“We just tell everyone its not true. Its no where near true.” Louis looked around getting a few nods.

“How do we tell everyone? Twitter?” Harry handed Niall his phone back.

“We could but thats not big enough. Won’t reach everyone.” Zayn commented flinging himself on the couch. 

“Wait, don’t you guys have an interview tomorrow? You could tell them then, they will most definitely ask you guys about it.” I pulled my legs to my chest. 

“That should work! Good idea bird!” Lou high fived me. 

“I think it will. millions of people will see, and after we can post on twitter for those that may not.” Niall said. We all nodded in agreement. 

The press had leaked a story. A three way love triangle,Niall, me and Louis. After they saw us behind that store they just had to leak a story Louis and I were sneaking around with each other behind Niall’s back. Yeah right! I mean I love Lou, just not like that. More like a brother. Niall was the man for me. I would never hurt him like that. I couldn’t bare it. When Niall saw the story he automatically started asking me and Lou questions. He didn’t think anything was happening, we had told him the story of what happened this morning. It really doesn’t take the press long to come up with a story. 

A few hours max. 

After we all read the article and looked at the pictures of Lou and me hugging and him and me in the front seat of the car together, we discussed trying what we should do. I think my idea was a good one. It should work too. Since the article was released it was all over twitter in a matter of an hour. Niall’s fans already sending more and more had. I had to disconnect twitter from my phone. I was getting to much hate. 

Eleanor was still here. Her and Louis had spent the day doing...whatever it is they did. I hadn’t been paying much attention, I was getting ready for tonight and spending my day with Niall before tonight. Now I was just waiting for Charlie to get off work. 

“Well Eleanor and I are going to go get some food. See everyone later, yeah?” He turned grabbing Eleanor’s hand as he left. She gave us all a slight wave. 

After he left we all sat watching the T.V. 

“Would you like some food too love?” Niall ask running his hands through my hair. 

“Nah, I’m gonna save up for tonight.” I said laying my head on his lap. 

“ Alright well I’m starving.” He lifted my head up and went toward the kitchen. 

“So,” Zayn said out of no where, “You think Eleanor is nice?” 

“Yeah, I like her, I think Lou does too.” I laughed. 

“Me too. So you really like Niall huh?” He kind of looked embarrassed. 

“I really do. With everything I have.” I smiled. 

“Oh..well thats good. He really likes you too. A lot. And you two make the perfect couple.” He gave me a small smile. 

“ Thanks Zayn. That means a lot. With all of the hate its just a lot.” 

“Ignore them. They don’t know what they’re talking about, your amazing and smart and a gorgeous woman.” 

“Uh..thanks.” I looked down. Talk about Awkward.