Chapter 12: Friends Secrects

Chapter 9: Friends Secrects to see Jack Larson. I have an 11 O' clock apointment." I told the man at the reception desk.

"Are you Carson Daily?" The man asked typing something on his comeputer.

"Yes." I nodded

"You may go in. Mr.Larson is expecting you." He smiled at me.

I walked to the double doors as they opened. "Miss Daily, it is a pleasure. Please come in." I shook his hand doing as he said. "Have a seat. Would you like a glass of water?" He asked.

"Yes, please." I sat in a chair by his desk that had his name on it.

"So I saw you with Niall yesterday. How do you know him?" He made conversation.

"Well I'm kind of living with the boys for now." I didn't tell him me and Niall were dating. I'm not sure if Niall wants me to yet.

"Oh. Very nice. Well I know all the boys very well. They're lovely boys." He handed me my water.

"They really are." I agreed.

"So down to business. I told you yesterday I think you'll be perfect for our upcoming photoshoot. Do you think you can do it?" He eyed me.

"I know I can sir. Taking pictutes is my lifes passion." I added.

"Well I know you can too. So its next tuesday at 2. You'll be taking pictures of One Direction for their new album coming out and for a new magazine article. Is that alright with you?"

"Wait. One Direction as in the band Nialls in?" I was shocked.

"The very same. Is that a problem?" He raised an eye brow.

"No! No. I was just shocked is all.I'll be there."

"Great. You'll need your own camara, as well. We have professional studio ones. But bring it anyway. Also is it possible that you drop off a few of your shots you had with you yesterday? I want to look them over and show them to the board." He took a sip of water.

"Of course. I actually have them with me today. I brought them incase you wanted to look at them again." I took them out of my bag handing them to him.

"Prepared for anything. A very nice quality." He took them. "I shall look these over later, I'll give you a call should anything changes." He nodded I took this as my dissmisal.

"Thank you Mr.Larson. This means a a lot to me." I shook his hand.

"You welcome. I'm pleased to be working with you." He nodded and I left.

-

"So how'd it go love?"Zayn asked as i got in the car.

I faked sadness. "Guys, he said that after thinking it threw he didn't think I had what it takes." I fake sniffled.

They all looked like they didn't know what to say then suddenly everyone started talking at once. Niall hugging me, louis saying, "I'll call jack right now. Make him change his mind!"he pulled out his phone. I stoped him trying to talk over over them all saying how sad and wrong that was. "Guys!" I shouted. "I'm only playing! I got it!" All of their faces fell, including Niall.

Louis was the first to speak, "Not cool babe." He shook his head smiling.

"I can't beleive your a good actress!" Zayn said.

"Why'd you do that?" Niall asked looking down at me from my spot next to him.

"I just wanted to mess with you guys." I looked down.