Chapter 37:surpise surpise

>Naills POV>

> I sat in the car with Zayn driving and the most wonderful girl ever leaning on my shoulder in the dark car. Nothing can explain the Joy I felt when she came into my room the other night and when she kissed me I had to hold back tears I was so happy. She told me about her dream and how she couldn't loose me. And I just thanked God that he had her have that dream.

>

> It saved us. I was so worried she would leave when I had done nothing. I never had any plans to leave her. Ever. I would never cheat on her. I loved her.

>

> I loved everything about her, Her smile, her voice, her humor, her talent, her choice in men. Her family, how she saw the world how she saw everything and everyone. I just love her.

>

> "Niall she asleep?" Liam whispered to me. I nod. He had Charlie leaning on him like I had Carson on me.

>

> ""Can you believe how lucky we got." Liam looked down kissing Charlie forehead. She stirred a little in her sleep.

>

> "We really did. I couldn't ask for more." I smiled down at Carson.

>

> "Me either. Niall I really love her. It's almost been four months and its like I'm under her spell. I was in love from the first night I asked her to come have tea." I could tell how he felt I felt the same.

>

> "Aw leeyum thats so cute." Zayn mocked him from the driver seat.

>

> "Shut up Zayn. When you find someone then you'll understand." Liam told him making Charlie move a little.

>

> Harry and Abby were in the far back making out, i think. I wasn't going to be looking back anytime soon. I might just be scared for life.

>

> "I will.And my relationship will be the best out of all of yours just wait."

>

> "I doubt that mate." Louis said from the passenger seat on his phone.

>

> "Oh really? You think you and Eleanor are the cutest?" Zayn laughed turning.

>

> "No. I think its Nialler and Carson." He smiled back at me.

>

> "Thanks mate." I told him.

>

> "Yup." He told me turning back to his phone.

>

> "Zayn would you hurry Eleanor is waiting for us at the house." Louis looked impatiently out the window.

>

> "Almost there mate. About ten more minutes." He confirmed.

>

> "So I have ten more minutes of these two back there making out?" Liam laughed jabbing a thumb backward.

>

> "Sure do." I herd Harry laugh but i didn't turn around.

>