Chapter 27: a baby surprise

On Aug 20, 2012 8:12 PM, "Alyssa Hutchinson" wrote:

>

>

> 27: A Chapter baby surprise

>

> *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

>

> I rolled over pulling myself from Niall's side. I looked at the clock. 2:47. In the morning.

>

> *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

>

> "Hello?" I whispered sleep still clear in my voice.

>

> "Carson?! Hello yeah!?! The Baby! Its coming! The Babies on the way! Were going to the hospital now! I just wanted the babies godmother to know." I could tell my brother was running around and out of breathe. He was a little too loud but I could tell he was excited.

>

> "Oh my God! What?!" I jumped out of bed. Without thinking I grabbed my suit case from under the bed.

>

> "The babies coming! Two weeks late. Were rushing to the hospital, I wanted you to know! I'll call you as soon as it comes. I love you!" He grunted and then I herd Ashley scream. I held the phone away from my ear.

>

> "Sh I know honey. Just breathe give it a minute breathe."

>

> I started grabbing clothes. "Jeremy I'm getting on a plane. I'm gonna come to America." I told him.

>

> "You don't have to do that. I just wanted you to know. Sh a few more seconds." He started breathing funny.

>

> "i want too. I want to see my nice or nephew. I'm coming."

>

> "Carson? What are you doing?" Niall sat up rubbing his eyes.

>

> "Packing. Jeremy? I'll leave as soon as I can. I'll call you when I land.I love you and Ashley! Bye."

>

> "Bye, see you soon." And the line disconnected with complete craziness going on in the background.

>

> "Wait! Where are you going?" Niall sat up horror in his eyes.

>

> "America. My brother's wife is having her baby. I'm the godmother so I want to be there." I told him throwing more stuff in my suitcase.

>

> "Oh." His whole face relaxed.

>

> "Where'd you think I was going?" I looked at him.

>

> "I thought..Never mind. Can I come with?" He looked hopeful.

>

> "Uh.If you want too." I smiled trying to close my suitcase.

>

> "Great, I'll go pack." He yawned jumping up.