chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night

Carsons POV:

I tried on each outfit i had bought today and yesterday and still did't know what to wear tonight. I had to pick something that made me look....amazing. If i was going on a date with Niall, then i would look nothing less the stunning. I had Abby come in to help me decide.

"I like all your clothes but they don't quite have that'oh my god this girl is really going out with me. Im so lucky' type of thing." She looked over my already huge pile of clothes.

"I know! What do i do?" I collpased on my bed wearing the latest outfit i tried on.

She gasped, "wait here!" And she ran out of the room. I looked at myself i the mirrow, my blonde hair just almost reached my waist, i ran my hands through it as i thought of what to do with it.

Abby returned a beautiful dress. It was strapless and a dark blue.It kind of flaired out toward the bottom. I took it from her slipping it on.

Oh. My. God. Carson that dress was made for you." She gasped.

I looked in the mirror and the dress hung on my nicely in a the right places. It hung low on my chest but not enough to show anything. It showed off the curves i had better than anything I had ever worn before.

"Oh, I love this dress." I spun as the flaired bottom flew out around me.

"That dress looks so good on you. It looks better on you then me, and i bought the damn thing!" We laughed.

"Now my hair. What do i do with it?" I pulled at a strand smelling my shampoo as i let it go.

"I know just the thing, sit. Now im going to take over hair and make up too." she ordered I allowed her because i was helpless on what to do.

She pulged in my curling iron and my strightener. She left to go to her room returning with moutains of make up. I bouht what i need and some few other things nothing like her.

She straighten and curled my hair, I'm not really sure what the point of both was but i didn't object. She turned me away from the mirror saying i couldn't see till she was done.

After what seemed like days but was really only two hours later she added the finishing touch. "There. Its perfect." She said turning me around again to look in the mirror and I stared at the girl, that couldn't be me.

My hair was curled perfectly shaping my face and they looked loose and natural, some it partly pulled back and curled too. It still reached my stomach even in its curled state.My make up was done like i was going to a movie premire, but not too much just the right amount for my outfit.

"Oh my god, Abby. I looking...not like me. I love it! Thank you so much." I hugged her as someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I smiled at the mirror.

"I'm told I'm not allowed to. But i thought you should know that Niall is ready and waiting downstairs."

Harry informed us through the door.

"Alright, thanks Harry, give me 5 minutes." I said. I was ready but i needed time to make sure the mirror wasn't lying to me.

"You look beautiful. Go get him." She opened the door walking out first.

"Stay here till I say." She commanded at the top if the stairs. "Excuse me, everyone. Louis stop playing the game." I hered her say and i smiled.

"No, i can't. I'm about to...oh yeah!! High score bitches!!" He called and i giggled.

"Yes, we all very proud but i have somehing more important than games. May I present the ever gorgeous, Miss Carson Daily." I took this as my que and started walking down the stairs, my heart was pounding as i