Chapter 42: Movie Night

"time does the show start?" I asked.

"At 7:30." Niall told me as he stood in his boxers and I stood in the shower in my towel with the door only crack a tiny bit so Niall couldn't see me.

"What are we going to see?" I took my towel off and started putting on clothes.

"Not telling." He laughed. I had just putt on my bra and underwear when I felt arms slide around me.

"Niall!" I yelled jumping back, but him catching me.

"Hey Love. I like your outfit." He smiled down at me.

"You perv." I hit his arm.

"But I really do like it. The pink looks good on you. They match really well." He joked. I play hit him again.

"Your nasty. Now out so I can change."

"But I need to use the lou." He pointed.

"Fine." I grabbed shirt and pants and pulled them on fast.

"Thank you." Niall smiled to me.

"You welcome. Better hurray were going to be late." I told him as I left closing the door.

I went to Nialls room and grabbed my phone sent a mass text to Louis,Zayn, Harry,Liam, Charlie, my brother and my mom saying, "Having a good time in Ireland. Going to the movies tonight with Niall. Love and miss you all!" I hit send.

I looked through my other texts. I had about a billion texts from Louis. A few from Charlie demanding pictures of Niall and I and asking me how I was.

I missed my best friend. Me being with Niall more and more and her working being the famous model shes become. I was happy for her. She was still asking for me to come with her. I did make a lot of money from that one photoshoot but I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it. I did but i don't know if its what I wanted to do. I had so many job oppertunities and I couldn't pick. I had to turn down the magaizne column after Nialls mamagment and manager found out. I have decided that i want to go after my dream of singing. The boys are helping me with that. After the concert if I don't have any offers I'm going to try out for a singing show like the boys or find another way. I'm going to put work into this. The boys aren't going to do it for me just because their famous. I need to work hard to make my dream come true. And I will.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked me walking in the room.

"I need like ten minutes." I told him heading to fix my hair and make up.

"Okay. I'm going to be downstairs." He told me turning.

I lied when I told him ten minutes. I took a little longer than ten minutes. I got downstairs at 7:00. We still had a half hour until whatever show he was taking me to see started.

"I'm ready." I told Niall finding him on the couch in the living room watching TV.

He stood and turned toward me. "You look beauitful." He kissed me cheek taking my hand while he grabbed the remote to turn the TV off.

"Thanks. So what are you taking me to see?" I looked at him.

"Still a surprise. Now lets go before were late." He lead me outside to the car. He went to the passnger side and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you sir." I curtosied to him and then got in the car and he laughed and nodded to me. Then closing the door once I was inside. He walked to his side and hopped in.

"Now. Are you ready?" He smiled starting the car.

"No. Actually." I joked, and he stopped.

"Really? Did you forget something?"