Chapter 56:Birthday surprise

I rolled over two days later to find Niall sound asleep. I smiled because today was his birthday! I looked at him a minute. He looked so young and peaceful in his sleep. Like a child. But the ironic thing was that we were having children. I don’t doubt he’s going to be the best father. Hes going to be the best father. I can just picture him a few years from now running around with two children chasing them around the yard. 

Speaking of yard, you need a house. Which is something that I hadn’t talked to Niall yet about. He was to busy going to work, which included filming their new music video,  and trying to avoid the press. They had been calling and following him like crazy. They somehow found out about me passing out at the party and since I haven’t been in public yet, they didn’t know if I was sick still or not. Niall just kept ignoring them. All the other boys were getting asked too, they just did the same as Niall. 

I had spent the last two days inside with Charlie. We were planning a dinner tonight for all of us then going out to a club. Where I would refrain from drinking and all smokers. These babies were going to be healthy if it killed me. I was taking Niall out tomorrow to the beach. It was cold out but I figured we could have a nice little picnic. Niall’s the one that asked if we could go out me and him for his birthday. Since he loves the beach I picked there. Theres a cute little gazebo that Zayn told me about where we were going. Niall didn’t know where yet. 

I was surprised how everyone hadn’t been treating me different. I was still Carson and that made me happy. I didn’t want to change. I still wanted them to treat me as me, because I am.I’m just pregnant.  

 I took one last look at Niall and jumped up. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took my prenatal pill. I decided I would let Niall sleep in and I would go out into the world for the first time in days to go get some coffee. I went back to the room and grabbed one of Niall’s hoodies and put it on over my shirt. Then slipped some shoes on fast and tossed my hair in a quick bun after applying some eyeliner. 

I took out a pice of paper and wrote Niall a note incase he should wake up. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

I left to go get you a surprise. Don’t leave bed. I’ll be back soon. 

I love you-xxCarson 

I placed it on my pillow and turned to leave. I bounded down the stairs to find Louis the only one awake. I glanced at the clock. 7:49. No wonder. 

“Hey lou.” I smiled at him as I grabbed the car keys off the hanger where we kept all of our keys for every. 

“Hey Carson. How you feeling?” He asked going through the cabinets and not finding what he wanted.  

“Great. I really do feel great. Two days of relaxing helped me. What are you looking for?” I asked as he closed another cabinet. 

“The coffee. I can’t find it anywhere. I thought we had some left but I guess not. I’ll make a run to Starbucks.” He turned to grab his keys. 

“I’m going there now. You could ride with me.” I told him holding up my keys. “I wanted to get Niall something.” 

“Oh, yeah I’ll ride with you. Let me go get my shoes.” He nodded and bounded up the stairs. He was so different in the morning. Not as hyper and always on the go and so..crazy. 

It was only a few more moments until he was back downstairs. “Ready?” I asked him. 

“Yeah, lets go.” He tried ruffling my hair but it was in a bun so he just messed it up. 

“Louis!” I shout at him laughing. 

Hes already laughing and skipping toward the door. “Come on birdy.” He giggled. I rolled my eyes and followed. I guess I was wrong about Louis being hyper.  He went to my car and jumped in the passenger seat, hyper as usual. He went to honk the horn but I waved my hands for him to stop and pointing toward the house. He was going to wake up Niall. I ran to the car and flung the door open.