Chapter 21: He never leaves

I woke streaching my arms over my bed searching for the body that wasn't there. Niall was with the other guys, they had some bad thing today. So I was left alone. I slept alone last night too.

After the whole Kelly thing, everything stayed akward. So when we got home Niall went up to his room and I did the same. I herd him leave a few times and him talking to someone but I don't know who. I had hoped it was that Kelly girl. I had a bad feeling about her. The way her red flaming hair laid on her head and her just as bright red lips puffed out and her eyes never left my Niall.

Needless to say sleeping without Niall last night I had my nightmares. If I did scream no one cared. No one came in. If Niall didn't did that mean we're fighting? Why can't he just talk to me? He disn't speak a word after Kelly showed up. What was going on?

I got up yawning. It was 8:34 the boys must have left early. I didn't hear them clanking around. I went across the hall to Charlies room but remeberd ahe was at work so was Abby. I decided to go make some breakfest for myself.

I started cooking some bacon and toast. Man this house looked messy. Wonder when the lasttimetheboys cleaned was. Maybe I would do that today. Everyone wasn't to come home till after 12. That should give me sometime. I hurrly ate my food and then putmy hair in a high bun and turned my IPod on and popped the headphones in my ears.

Taylor swifts voice flooded my ears. I sang along. I loved Taylor Swift. She is my idol. I wanted to be just like her.

Don't you dare look out your window darlin everythings on fire

The war outside your door keeps raging on

I sang the notes and words along with her while washing up the dishes.

I bounced around the house cleaning,singing, and dancing to the music coming from my IPod. I had cleaned the kitchen and dinning room and bathroom. Now i was working on the living room as Nicki Minajs starships started in my head.

Lets go to the beach, each

Lets go to the way, bay, say

I danced around singing with the song as I cleaned the coffe table. I dusted it off as i droped a newspaper.

"Crap." I picked it up and countined to dance and sing.

I spun around to find five boys starring and holding in laughter. I pulled my headphones out.

"Well hello." Zayn winked." Have a nice day love?" He smiled at me.

"Uh, yeah. I did." I smiled back.

"Here we are coming home early because Niall here was worried you'd be bored home all alone." Harry made a face.

Normally I would have run up to Niall and hugged him. But after last night I didn't know.

"Did he now?" I looked at Niall as he walked toward me wrapping me in a hug.

"He did." Niall whispered before placing his lips on mine. I could hear the other making comments as they left the room.

"I missed you.I'm sorry about last night. Just seeing her again and everything brought back memories. And..what made me so silent was knowing shes...that shes...been sending all the boys and I texts saying threats against you and me." He pulled me sitting on the couch.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I scooted away from him.

"Because I disn't want you to worry. Its not your battle its mine.I will keep you safe. I promise. I will never let anything happen to you." He pulled me closer again. I cant believe this. That womans been sending me threats who does she think she is? I have never done one bad thing to her. Ever. I barley know who she is?