Chapter 17- sleepless nights

Carsons POV:

I fell to the ground, my knee burned with the pain I quickly ignored it jumping back up and running as fast as I could. My lungs burned from running so much, but I knew I couldn't stop. I pushed myself forward not letting myself fall behind and closer to the one who hanuted my dreams. I could hear him running after me telling, me to stop and slow down.

"No!" I yelled running faster. My breathing was so rapid and sweat came from forehead. I couldn't let him catch me. Not again. Not after last time. I could feel tears running down my cheeks but I ignored them, pulling forward more.

"Carson wait!Come back!" He called to me.

"No! Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Carson?! Please love!" Love? He never called me love.

"Please honey. Carson can you hear me?" My eyes flew open and I gasped, bolting upright looking at my surroundings. I was in my room safe. He wasn't here. Just a dream. I sobbed into Niall who was sitting there worried.

"Shhh, it was just a dream. I'm here. Nothings going to hurt you." He rubbed my back while I just cried into his shirt. Leaving a darkend puddle.

It felt so real. Felt like he was near me again. Like he was coming after me once again. But it was only a dream. He couldn't touch me again. Ever.

Niall countined to sooth me. Telling me it was just a dream. One I had all to often when I slept without Niall. I calmed down knowing I had Niall now. I had gone to sleep after spending another day with the boys and Charlie. Abby had to work all day so we all went to go down to the park for awhile. When we came back I was so tired I skipped dinner and went upstairs and fell asleep.

I looked at the clock it was 2:30 in the morning. I was so tired, but I knew I wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon.

"Are you okay now love?" Niall whispered in my ear still holding me to his chest. I nodded and sniffled. My tears had stopped. All that was left was the after effects of that dream.

"Want to talk about it? Can you tell me what had you so upset?" He ran his hands calmingly through my hair.

"Niall," I sat up so i could look at him. "I want to tell you. I just..I'm not ready. I will I promise just not now." I put on a small baby smile.

"Okay love. You can tell me when your ready. Any time day or night. I'm here to listen to you." He kissed my nose, making me giggle.

"Did I wake you?" I asked seriously.

"Um..yes. I herd you screaming for someone to stop and it scared me. I thought someone was in here. I'm surprised no one else came running. You can scream really loud you know that?" He ran his fingers through my tangled hair. I didn't reply, not knowing how too. We sat in eachothers embrace for awhile.

"Niall?" I asked my head in his lap.

"Hmm?" He whispered.

"Are..are you glad you met me?" My voice barley notable.

"Of course I am! From the second I saw you walk into the club I was filled with joy. I was heading to the loo when I saw you walking in with Abby and my heart stopped. You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. And now I love every single second we've spent together. I wouldn't trade it for the world." I smiled at his words. He made me so happy. I sat up and pressed my lips to his. We folded into the kiss, I ran my fingers through his hair. He grabbed my back forcing me closer. We were as close as two people could be. He pulled me into his lap without breaking the kiss. Our lips moving together. He ran his hands up my back pulling me closer. We finally broke the kiss gasping for air.

"You make me so happy." He whispered our foreheads touching. I giggled.

-

Half and hour later and we still couldn't sleep and after talking we decided to sneek into his room to play some Xbox. He had asked if I ever played and that made me laugh. Living with 2 brothers growing up I had played once...or ten hundred times.

I sat in his lap on his bed. My legs crossed.

"No!" He growled in frustation as I beat him again.

"Well Mr.Horan I believe thats 7-3 correct?" I said smuggly as if it was nothing.

"I say no." He grabbed my side poking me making me laugh. He gasped." Your ticklish?" He grinned an evil smile. My eyes grew realising what was happing. "No!" But it was to late. His fingers already found my side moving them making me wiggle around laughing.

"I do believe you are!" He told me moving his fingers up myside tickling me.

"No. No stop it." I giggled uncontrolably. "It tickles! You win! You win!" I gasped for air.

"Are you sure?" He stopped for a second before tickling me all over again.

"Yes! You win Niall! It tickles please stop!" I rolled around trying to wiggle away as I kept laughing.

"Okay, if you wish." He laughed releasing his hold on me. I fell back trying to breath from all the laughing.

"Your a very mean person." I scoweld.

"Your a very ticklish one." He kissed my nose as i yawned.

"Tired?" He laughed. I nodded. "Come." He picked me up bridal style. And put me on the bed.

"Sleep love. I'll be here when you awake." I smiled as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight little bird." He kissed my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there,

So its short. I know. But i have to add little filler chapters so I can get to the drama ones I stayed up all night planing. Its going to be really good once I get to them. But anyway this ones kinda cute.

Soo my views I am soooooo happy with looove them. I didnt think id have like 300 something views. I was so happy when i had like 50. I was hoping to have so many views but didnt expect it. So now can people fan me and comment let me know how it is.

Really wanting some feed back. And again thanks to everyone who has fanned and commented. im still fanning back

Xx-alyssa