Chapter 18: past returns

Carsons POV:

"Pleaseeee. Come with me, I want coffe!" Louis tugged on my arm as I sat on the couch chcecking out my tweets.

"Louis, I don't want to." I had to get ready for the photoshoot today.

"Pleaseeee, oh pleasseee. You'll be my bestfriend forever." He begged.

"Fine!" I threw my hands in the air. "We have to hurry. The photo shoot is today." I stood following him out of the house.

"Carson, its 8 in the morning. I think we have time." He laughed as we walked down the street to starbucks.

"You do. I have to prep. I have so much to do you don't even realise." I sighed. I had never done a professional photoshoot. Only little ones for my school paper and friends and family.

"Well stop stressing. You've been preping for the last three days. Take a breather." He patted my back.

"This is my first shoot. If I mess it up, it could destoy my whole carrer."

"Well the boys and I will make sure its nothing but perfect then." He assured me. "Now, lets not talk about work till we get back home. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled.

"Now, lets talk interesting information. Likeee you and Niall." He smiled.

My heart stopped. "What about me and Niall?" Every mention of his name and a smile rose on my lips and my heart beat fast.

"Oh nothing. Just how you guys seem to really close."

"Yes Louis. Were close. Mabye because were dating. Its just a guess. Whats the point of this?"

"No point. I just wanted to know how you and Niall were." He stated shrugging.

"Were great. More than great. Were perfect. Couldn't be happier." I smiled thinking of the past few days with Niall and the boys. Mostly with Niall. Sneeking away every second we could. Spending almost every second together.

He never did ask about my dream again. I was thankful for. I'm not ready to face it again. To relive the nightmare that haunts me all the time. I would tell him. Just when I felt able.

"I can tell. Nialls always a happy person but hes never been happier.We all like you little bird. Your cool." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks. I like all you guys too. Even if your a bunch of losers." I laughed.

"I'm truly offended." He held a hand to his heart.

"You'll be okay I think." I laughed at his face.

We arrived out side to find paps and fans waiting.

"Louis...how do they know we're here?" I gazed at him biting his lip.

"I...I tweeted I wanted starbucks and that you wouldn't go get some with me." He shook his head.

"Well, now what do we do?" I gazed at the many people who hadn't seen us yet.

"I really want coffe. Please come. We can run right passed them." He grabbed my arm again looking at me with pleading eyes. I smiled he looked like such a little kid.

"Fine. Lets sneek around the back and sneek into the crowd, hopefully go unnoticed?" I suggested as Louis jumped and hugged me.

"Yay! Okay lets go. Put your hood up." He told me as he did the same.

"I'll walk closer to them. They won't know who I am, at first." I snorted.

He nodded as I walked on the side facing the people. He walked on my right side and we headed toward the back. All of this for coffee! We could go to the store and buy coffee to make. This is just to much. We made it around the back unnoticed and made our way around trying to sneek in the crowd and slip inside. Louis kept his head down low as fans around us talked all of one direction.

"Do you really think Nialls dating that girl?" One asked.

"I don't know. Shes pretty and the luckiest girl in the world if she is." Another asnwered. We pushed threw more almost to the door.

"Don't you love Louis? I hope he comes. I love him so much!!" Another yelled right by my ear.

"Don't fangirl infront of him, they hate...wait isn't that Carson Daily??" The girl by me said trying to get a better look at me.

"Run!" Louis said pushing me the exta 5 feet as the girls all started screaming and burts of light flased all around us. We made it inside closing the door. The few bussiness people and few extra by standers looked at us and outside their eyes wide. Yeah, I don't like it either. I thought.

"We made it! Good idea bird." Louis nudged me.

"I was so scared. I hate big crowds like that. I thouht for sure you'd be noticed first." I breathed sliding into a booth.

"Your becoming famous too, you know." He reminded me. I scoffed.

"And in less than two weeks. So we made it are you going to get your coffee or what?" I nodded.

"Duh. What do you want?" I told him and he went on his way.

"Carson? Is that you?" I herd a voice ask. I turned to see the person I hated most on this planet.

"Jordan." I breathed.

"It is you. Oh my god. I knew you were in London. Hard not to. Its all over the place." He grinned at me while I forced myself not to throw up.

"Wh- what are you doing h-here?" I forced the words out looking down.

"I moved here about three months ago." He nodded. I couldn't do anything. The hate for this man infront of me threatened to show. All the things I have thought I would tell him should I ever see him again.I never thought I would so I never took them seriously. I now thought of every single word. Just as I was about to tell him just what I thought of him, Louis showed up.

"Hey, whos your friend Carson?"

"Hes not my friend." I spat not asnwering his question.

"I'm Jordan. Carson's ex..well fiance."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heelllo

Soooo important information. I mayy or may not update tmmr. I have stuff going on this weekend so not sure when i can update. I may update again before I go to bed so that I can, Make up for it. I have a feeling it will be sunday maybe tomorrow morning if I wake myself fast enough.

Also I had my chapters allll mixed up like bad. I had like 3 chapter 8s so i fixed all those. I ment to say it in the last chapter but I forgot. So sorry if it confused you in anyway.

So vote Fan, comment have to go write some more chapters.

Xx-Alyssa