chapter 5: finding a new home

Nialls POV:

The boys and I were sitting with the girls across the street from they're now burned apartment. When we arrived a fireman told us that the fire had started in a kitchen on floor 7 and quickly got out of hand. It burned floors 6-8 before they could slow it down. The girls apartment was on floor 8. It destroyed most everything in the apartment. Thankfully no one was hurt badly. Just shaken up and a few bumps and brusies.

We all sat across the street waiting for news if anything was saved in the fire. Abby was crying while Harry held her and told her that everything would be fine. I don't see how it could be, but if it helped Abby. Carson sat in between me and Zayn. She just sat there every once in awhile a tear would roll down her cheek and she would sniffle. Each time this happend Zayn would take her hand and squeeze it then let it go. I wanted to pull her in my arms and tell her everything would be okay just like Harry was doing for Abby. But i couldn't ahe probably would freak out if i did.

A few hours later a man walked up with a box. He handed to a still crying Abby nodded and walked away. "What is it?" Carson asked as Abby sifted through the box.

"Whats left of our apartment." Abby said putting he box aside crying into Harry chest once more.

"Shhh. Its okay babe. We'll find you a place to stay." Harry rocked her back and forth.

Carson grabbed the box and looked through it. I could see a few watered down pictures a small box with Abby carved into it. And a locket. Carson grabbed the locket and held it in her hand crying uncontrollable sobs.

And i couldn't stand it anymore i wrapped my arms around her pulling her close. "Don't worry. I promise you that you'll have a place to stay." I rubbed her back.

All the guys looked at me weird but I ignored them only wanting to stop Carsons tears. I just wanted her pain to stop. Just like last night. She slowly calmed down holding on tight to her locket and me.

Zayn looked at me raising and eyebrow but i shook my head.

Carsons POV:

I sat being held by Niall. I had stopped crying but he still held on to me. I was glad.I didn't want him to let me go. I looked down at my Aunts locket. She gave it to me the day before she died.

I was visiting her in the hospital and she pulled the locket shakily from her neck handing it to me. "I want you to keep this with you always so that you can always remeber me when I'm not here for you anymore. I want you to always know I'll be with you forever in here." She pointed to my heart. And i cried telling her she was going to get better but she knew she wasn't. The cancer was to far spread.

The doctors made us leave then tell us she had to rest.

The next day as i was getting ready to go to the hospital my mother got a call. She hung up looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Sweetheart. Auntie Amy..shes gone to heaven." She released her tears as my father walked in seeing her crying he grabbed her and hugged her tight. I ran from the room to my bedroom. I cried as much as my tiny 5 year old body would let me. My Aunt was my favorite person in the world and at age 5 she was taken from me.

"Where are we going to stay?" A somewhat calm Abby asked looking at me.

Before i could asnwer Harry spoke up. "With us of course. I'm not letting you stay at some hotel when we have a perfectly nice house." The other boys nodded. I was still in Nialls arms praying he'd never let go. But we all stood and Niall released me slowly as we walked to the car to drive to the boys and now mine and Abby temporary home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so I've gotten a few more fews And votes. Yayy!!! Makes me extreamly happy.

Again im still hoping for more and some feed back on what your thinking of the story

I'm also having a lil bit of unexpected drama in my life right now so i may update later today if i have a chance im hoping i can today if not i will for sure tomorrow.

Also please go check out my friends book its called 'he chose me' by @allisonloves1D its a really good story she updates everyday aswell she also just started her book too.

So please vote comment message me fan. I fan back. And if you have a book you want me to check out let me know and ill go read it:D

Thanks guys

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes i

dont have time to proof read it right now.

-alyssa