chapter 41: drama as always

>

>

> Chapter 41:Drama as always

>

> "I think thats the last of it." I step back and admire our work.

>

> After eating our semi burnt bacon we took a look around the kitchen and decided we needed to clean it. So we spent three hours trying to clean every mess we made. We were still covered in food but the counters, sink,walls, floor and ceiling were all spotless. The kitchen looked just the same as before we destroyed it.

>

> "It looks good." Niall looked at it with me.

>

> "We can clean up good." I smiled.

>

> "Its my mum." He told me answering it. " Hello. Yeah. Oh nothing just doing some cleaning. You do? I um sure I guess." He talked to his mim. "I will. It's in the shed? Okay. I'll tell her. Thanks. Alright love you bye." He hit the end button.

>

> "Well my mum wants me to mow the lawn and water the flowers. I guess I can since she's letting us have the house." he shrugged.

>

> "Are you going to now?" I asked.

>

> "Yeah. I'm going to. I'll take a shower after. You can take one now. Do you need me to show you where everything is?" He asked pointing upstairs.

>

> "No, I got it. You go do what you have to. Do you want me to come help when I'm done?"

>

> "No. You can just stay here and watch a movie. Relax." He smiled heading outside.

>

> I headed upstairs to where Niall had said the bathroom was last night. I opened the cabinets until I found the ones with the towels in , I grabbed one and then started the shower. The steam quickly filled the room.

>

> While I was in there I started thinking. Like I usually do when I'm in the shower. If I hadn't moved to London. My life would still be boring. I would still be alone and unhappy. I'm not saying you have to have someone to make you happy, but just someone to help you through everything. Your friends are great but having that one person stick by your side. That one person who just makes you feel so alive so real and so happy. Its amazing. I don't ever want to loose what I have with Niall. I've been through heart break I know with Niall it'd be worse. Way worse.

>

> The burning of the apartment also helped toward Niall and I. We moved closer together once we moved in. Its still crazy how fast things happened. My head still spins thinking about how fast we ended up together. It seems unreal. But it is. Our love is real even after four months. I can't believe we've already been together for that long it feels like two days.

>

> I took a quick shower and then turned the shower off and went to get dressed. I walked down the hall in my towel. I got to Niall's room and quickly went to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes out to wear for the day.

>

> I picked out just a normal outfit. I didn't think we were doing anything special since Niall had to do yard work which I would have helped with. I got dressed and looked out of the doors that lead to a balcony. I could see Niall mowing the lawn. He was moving all over the large yard. He was still covered in food from our food fight. Just looking at him made me laugh.