chapter 4: unexpected tragity

Carsons POV:

I woke up to Niall next to me and smiled. He actually stayed with me. I'm glad he did. I don't know what happend to me but at least Niall was there. I rolled over and checked the clock. 8:13 ,it read.

I started to sit up slowly without waking Niall, but he moved then his eyes opened.

"Goodmorning." He smiled yawning.

"Goodmorning." I smiled back.

"Sleep good?" He asked.

"I did. Thank you for staying with me last night. I was really upset and i just didn't want to be alone." I explained my self sitting against the back of the bed.

"Its fine. Do you want to talk about it?" He sat up eyeing me.

"I was just home sick. I guess it hit me that I'm not going to see my friends and family for a year. I'm ganna miss them is all. I don't know why i was crying so much. But thanks again." I stood streching.

"Anytime. If you ever need to talk or just want a friend I'm here." He smiled standing too.

We walked to the living room to find everyone already up and walking around.

"Nialler! Carson! You guys have a fun night?" Louis smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up lou." Niall punched his arm as my face heated up.

"I'm starving." Liam commented. All the rest of the boys agreed.

"Why don't we go out to breakfest?" Harry suggested.

We all agreed and Abby and i went to changed and get ready. I decided to take a quick shower. I got out and got dressed in a pink sundress that reached my mid thigh. Did my hair back in a french braid added a natural look to my make up. Finished my look with a pair of heels. And walked out of room and into the living and all the boys looked at me except liam who was tapping away on his phone. Louis nudged him with his elbow.

"Ow man! What was that fo-" He stopped and looked up at me.

Zayn was giving me that up and down look again. The only one people who weren't full on starring were, Harry and Niall, Nialls face got red and he looked down at his phone. Harry looked at me for a few seconds then Abby called him into her room. He stood and went toward her room.

"What?" I asked them. They were acting weird. Did i look funny?

Zayn looked like he was going to say something but Abby and Harry walked in.

"Okay guys. Ready to go?" She said walking hand in hand with Harry.

Were they dating? How did i not notice last night? Was i that busy obsessing over Niall? All the guys stood slowly as we headed out to go get some food.

Nialls POV:

I sat holding my menu in front of my face. I couldn't consentrait on ordering food, and that never happens to me. Ever. All i could think about was how lovely Carson looked in that dress, or how it felt to hold her in my arms last night, or to sleep next to her. I felt content and happy. She seemed so upset all i wanted to do was make her pain go away. Ease any hurt she might be feeling. I was so happy when she asked me to stay with her. I don't know why either. I just met this girl, but i already knew that i would do anything to make her happy. To see that smile light up her already gorgeous face.

I loved thinking that she was the first thing i saw this morning. With her bed hair and smeared make-up she still looked lovely.

My thought was stopped as the waiter came asking for our orders. I still hadn't chosen. I picked the first thing i saw.

"Blueberry pancakes with toast and bacon." I handed her my menu.

"Niall?" Harry said feeling my forehead. "Are you feeling alright, thats all your getting?"

Everyone laughed besides me and Carson. She looked as if she didn't understand they joke. She probably just

didn't know about my eating habits yet.

"I'm fine. Stop that!" I swatted away his hand.

Everyone else ordered and started talking about various subjects i couldn't think of. I sat there thinking of somehing to say to Carson, but i couldn't think of anything that wouldn't make me sound pathetic. Why was i trying so hard? Did I like her? We just met, I can't I didn't even know her.

"Niall, dude are you okay?" Zayn asked me looking really concerned.

"Yeah guys I told you." I drank my coffe slowly. Looking at the table.

Abby and Carson were talking not listening to us at all.

"Come on. Tell Dr.Louis whats the matter." They all laughed.

"Guys I said I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff." I looked at Carson again.

"Oooh. Thinking stuff or someone?" Liam said looking at Carson then at me.

She looked up as Liam said that, looking straight at me. Her big brown eyes searching mine. Our gazes locked until Harry coughed loudly.

"If the two love birds are done. I have something to say. Abby and I are offically a couple. As of last night." He smiled grabbing her hand and kissing her cheek.

"Well no duh!" Zayn said. And everyone laughed except Louis who looked like he was going to cry.

"Harry! How!? Why?! It can't be!" Louis said looking heart broken.

"Aww lou. It's okay we'll work through this together." I patted his back, but stopped because the food came.

Carsons POV:

After breakfest the boys drove us back to our apartment. But as we got closer we could see smoke above us and a crowd of people a block from were i now lived. What could be going on?

Harry rolled down the window.

"Excuse me miss. What's going on?" He said sounding so innocent and poliet.

"There was a fire in an apartment bulding up the road." She said looking toward our apartment buliding.

"What?!" Abby and I said together. We jumped out of the car because there was no way we could drive around this crowd.

We wove our way threw he crowd till we reached where our apartment use to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh left with that. Not good. They have no home nowD:

I like this chapter because you get to see what Nialls thinking about all of this and Carson and how she feels too. Ahh its so cute:D

So i've gotten a few more veiws. I'm hoping for more. I know i just started but im greedy and i want everyone to see my story!

So please vote comment become a fan! I'll fan you back as soon as i can. I'm still doing this from my phone till sometime next month. I'll update again tomorrow maybe later tonight if i'm really bored.

Sooo again please comment vote fan!

Thanks:D

-Alyssa