Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments

Carsons POV:

I rolled over in my new bed and opened my eyes. For a minute i thought i was back at the apartment but then yesterdays events came flooding back to me. The apartment burned up, now I'm living with one direction. I still couldn't quite figure out how this had all happened to ME.

Oh my bestfriend Charlie would go crazy. She is over the top obsessed with one direction. She knew everything about them it was stalkerish really. I think she knew more about them then they did.I always sat and listened to her talk about them,which was all the time. I knew about half as much as she did. I was also forced to listen to their songs, they weren't all that bad. My favorite song was stand up or what makes you beautiful.

I also had bought their first album. I decided the momment i first herd them that Niall was my favorite. I don't know why. Maybe because hes Irish and i like Irish guys...but I also like british guys too. It could have also been his deep blue eyes, that i found myself lost in twice already in less than three days.

I picked up my phone, one of the few things that survived the fire only because i took it with when we left, and sent a text to Charlie.

"You'll never guess what happened to me."

An almost instant reply."Hey! Oh i've missed you! What happend?"

"Well...i think i might need to call for this." I mostly just wanted to hear her recation.

I called and after her saying how much she missed me and how she wanted to visit me in London, i told her the whole story. As soon as the words one direction came out of my mouth she yelled. Loudly in my ear.

"Carson you better not be lying to me because if you are i will fly all the way to London to kick your ass!" She screamed into the phone.

"No. I swear im not lying." I told her the rest of the story how our apartment burned down and now where my new home was.

"I HATE YOU!! Do you understand me?!?! That is so un-fair! Now I'm for sure coming to vist. I may even stay with you. Yeah i think i will." She teased me.

"Please do! I miss you so much. Everyhings been so crazy i can't catch my breath." I huffed.

"Neither would I! But i wouldn't beable to catch mine for another reason, if you know what i mean." We giggled. She loved, loved Liam. So obsessed. Always saying how hot he was, and how she would make out with him if she ever met him. Guess we may get to test that soon.

"Oh, tell me what all the boys are really like." She sighed.

As i started to tell someone knocked on my door. " hold on Carlie. Come in!" I called as my door opened and Niall walked through slowly. My heart stopped and my stomach flopped.

"Hey Niall." I smiled

"What?! Nialls there?! Oh my god! You lucky and hes your favorite! Does he know, he is? You should tell him!" Charlie yelled from the phone and it was loud enough i knew Niall could hear and my faced heated.

"Favorite?" He chuckled. I blushed looking down. Hey. Its cool. I just didn't know you had a favorite.Fan on the phone?" He smiled sitting next to me on my bed.

I nodded and he reached for the phone i handed it to him."whats her name?" He asked.

"Charlie" I played with my fingers.

He raised an eyebrown but said nothing. "Hey Charlie this is Niall Horan from on direction. Oh thanks i love you too. Yes i can tell. Really? Her favorite? No i didn't know. Really? You went to a consert together. No she doesn't. Of course! Yeah." I was going to make sure Charlie got an earfull later. I knew she was telling everything i said about how cute Niall was.

"Well i guess I'll talk to her. Yeah I'll tell him. He'll be glad to hear it. Of course your allowed to. She is your best friend after all. Well I'll let you tell her all about it. Because I am starving and my foods done." He passed me they phone still sitting on the bed.

"Charlie?" 'Foods done' Niall mouthed smiling. I nodded blushing.

"Oh my god! Niall is so sweet and i told him allll about you! Your welcome! And he said i can come and stay with you guys for awhile! So I'm going to book a plane." She never slowed down.

"Thats great Charlie! And yeah were going to talk about what you said later. But I'm starving and my breakfest is done so i have to go. Text me later." I stood brushing my long blond hair.

"Oh you'll thank me one day. Trust me. But okay have a good time. Bye!" She hung up.

"Well someones a big fan." Niall laughed holding my door open.

"You have no idea" i said as i started down the stairs.

He laughed. "Well i do know that I'm your favorite." He laughed again. I stopped turning to defend myself, but tripped and started tumbling down the stairs bringing Niall with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

So if you saw me upload this the first time this what it all was suppose to be. I don't know what happend it cut half of it out. So sorry wasn't my fault and it mad me really mad. Causei had to re type it.

But anyway so my views went up a lot! Yayy!!! Got some good feedback thats makes me very happy!!:D

So thanks to all of you who are read and fanning ans voting. I fan back!

Also comment if you have a fan fic or book you want me to read. I will.

I'm not that bad to talk to i promise!

Sooo...you guya know what to do.

Vote,fan,comment!

Xx-Alyssa