chapter 60: still sleeping

>

> "The babies?" I suddenly realize, I look around at everyone wanting someone to answer me. Please god let them be okay. Let them all live.

>

> Everyone starred down at me while i had ahold of Carson's bruised hand. "Someone tell me. Are they okay." I tried to keep my calm and not go crazy again. I need to stay strong for her. Shes going to need me to be strong when she wakes up.

>

> "Niall, she was tossed out of the car window and..." Zayn tried to say but he couldn't finish.

>

> "I know she was. I watched her fly out. Just tell me if the babies are going to be okay." I begged someone. "Just tell me!" I said a little louder.

>

> "Niall..Carson had a miscarriage. The doctors said they....the babies didn't make it." Liam tries to tell me as calmly as he could. When he said this Charlie's cries became louder.

>

> "No! No!" I sobbed then Liam grabbed me into a hug while I sobbed into his chest. "No. She has to be okay. The babies have to be okay.They were all fine. Its my fault, its my fault." I kept sobbing into his chest.

>

> "No, Niall. Its not your fault. You didn't do this." He tried to calm me.

>

> "No it is! I could have avoided the car. I could have moved I could have not gone, I told her I would protect her." I couldn't stop the tears. I didn't even try. I did this to her. I did all of this. Now our babies were gone and my baby was laying cold and unmoving on the bed in front of me. I turned away from Liam still crying and looked at Carson cut and swollen. She was still beautiful in my eyes. She was still perfect. Would she wake up? I cried more and i grabbed her hand and kissed her face all over. Please wake up, please. I was trying to send messages to her. I love you so much. Please wake up. Please. You mean everything to me. Please wake up.

>

> "Will she wake up?" I ask Liam since hes the only one left in the room. Everyone else left during Liam holding me.

>

> "She could. Doctors don't really know. Its all up to her now." He tells me like hes the doctor.

>

> "She will wake up." I say to him, then to her I say, "I meant what I said. I want us to be together forever. I love you, please come back to..please." I held her still body sobbing.

>

> "Niall," A man walked in, I looked up at him and he was looking at me with his eyes full of sadness.

>

> "What?" I wasn't in the mood to be nice.

>

> "We need you to come with me and I promise you in ten minutes you can come back." He told me holding out a hand.I just stood and looked at him.

>

> "Where am I suppose to go?"

>

> "We just need you to change and sign yourself out." He tells me. I look down at the girl whos my whole life and turn away from her silently promising that I'd be back.

>

> I followed him past Liam who patted my back as I passed. Charlie was in the hall being held by Perrie as she sobbed. I felt a few more silent tears fall from my eyes. Zayn looked up said something to Perrie who nodded then walked over to me. He didn't say anything as we followed the man. He led me back to my room and Zayn gave me clothes to change into. The doctor told me that I would be fine that I had just gotten a mild concussion and that I should try to be easy on myself. I stopped listen after a while. I felt numb. The doctor left and Zayn told me that the doctors told them what happened when I got in the ambulance they gave me a sedative to make me calm down, it knocked me out and they brought me to the hospital. They rushed Carson here and tried everything they could to save the babies and her but sometimes they can't really do much. As he was telling me this I just sat there crying. I knew somehow she would be okay. We would recover from this. Zayn also told me the guy that hit was drunk and high and speeding. So when he did get out of the hospital he was going to be arrested and we could testify if we wanted to. I wanted to. He was going to deal with the consequences.