chapter 43: a day inside

>

>

> Chapter 43: A day inside.

>

> Niall and I woke up to find it wet and gloomy outside. We opened the balcony blinds to find rain coming down hard. The trees were blowing all over but it wasn't to bad.

>

> "What do we do today?" I asked Niall looking up at him.

>

> "Movie day?" He asked.

>

> "Duh." I smiled.

>

> We quickly headed downstairs to find some food.

>

> "So what nice fatty foods shall we eat for todays festivities?" Niall asked me as he started pulling out popcorn.

>

> "Uh Niall. I think I'll stick to Cereal for now." I picked up some and waved it.

>

> "Fine." He pouted.

>

> He grabbed two bowls and handed them to me. I filled them up and he poured the milk. I grabbed two spoons and placed one in each bowl. "Bam, done." I put my hands on my hips.

>

> "Looks good. Grab a bowl and follow me." He smiled and I followed him to the living room. He sat down and I saw next to him and I started eating as Niall flipped through channels.

>

> "Oh! Niall lets watch that show!" I tell him as he flips back to one of my favorite shows in America. The secret life of the American teenager. It was a rerun. It was from season one. They must be having a marathon.

>

> "What is this about?" He asked eating his food.

>

> "Its about this girl who gets pregnant in high school and just all the drama of American high school." I watch the TV.

>

> Three episodes and two pops later we sit watching the show, Niall is so hooked. He keeps asking me what peoples names are and what they're doing and why. He still kind of lost. I can't believe how hooked he got on the show.

>

> "Why did Ricky do that?" Niall asked me while my head was in his lap.

>

> "Because his parents were drug addicts and now the only way for him to deal with the pain is through sex." I respond.

>

> "Thats odd." He plays with my hair.

>

> "Well thats America for you." Is all I say.

>

> My phone buzzes in my pocket and I look to see who it is.

>

> Its Charlie.

>

> From: Charlie

>