Chapter 35: not going to happen.

>

>

> "So your back together?" Zayn asked us as we sat on the couch.

>

> "We were never apart." I kissed Niall.

>

> "Well the P.D.A has started again." Harry commented.

>

> "Harry! You just shut up, you and Abby our way worse than we ever have been." I told him smiling.

>

> "Yeah..well....I'm...Whatever."He huffed with no comeback.

>

> "Exactly." Niall laughed pulling me closer.

>

> I snuggled close knowing that I could have lost him. Could have let him go. And my dream could have come true. Think off all the things were going to go through together and all the fun times. I would never have gotten to have that. It would all be gone. Every kiss we'll share every single thing ever.

>

> My dream put me over the edge. What if that all really had happened and then he went to be with her. That would kill me. Seeing them in my dream together killed me. Just thinking that one day another girl could mean more to him than me is just not possible to think about. I can't think of him with anyone else with out my chest growing a hole the size of Texas.

>

> "I'm gonna go upstairs and clean up a bit." I stood kissing Niall on the cheek.

>

> "No, stay with me." He pulled my on his lap.

>

> "No I have to go." I tried pulling away but he held me tighter.

>

> "Nope. You have to stay." He held me.

>

> "Niall." I giggled. "Let go."

>

> "Nope." He ran his fingers on my sides right where he knew I was ticklish.

>

> "Niall!" I gasped for air laughing like crazy.

>

> "I'll let you go if you kiss me." He stopped letting me breathe.

>

> "Nope. Not gonna happen." I shook my head trying to catch my breath.

>

> His fingers found my sides again and then found their way to the back of my knee where I'm most ticklish.

>

> "Niall! Stop! It tickles!" I squealed.

>

> "Ew guys. I'm glad your back together and all but can you do the cute couple stuff somewhere else?" Zayn commented.

>

> "Kiss me!" He smiled at me ignoring the "Ew's and stop its." from everyone. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back hard on the mouth. The boys groaned louder. Just to make them mad I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck and laid of the couch pulling him down with me. He didn't even stop me as I did this.