chapter 55: always here

> "What? How do you know?" I asked him.

>

> "We can't find him and we've tried calling him and searching all over but his car is gone and so is his phone. Maybe if you try calling him he'll answer." Louis tried.

>

> I nodded and went to our room. I quickly changed my heart was beating the whole time with worry. He would be okay and if he didn't answer when I called then I knew what I would do. I had a feeling I knew where he would be.

>

> I went downstairs phone in hand. I saw everyone sitting around the room. They all had worried expressions, I even say Abby sitting on the couch next to Harry. I was surprised at first but quickly ignored it.

>

> "Okay I'm going to call him." I told everyone they all looked up. My brother wasn't there. Maybe he went home. I don't know. I dialed Niall's number that I had memorized by heart and listen to it ring. It rang two times and I was starting to worry he wouldn't answer. I started popping my legs while everyone stared at me.

>

> Half way through the 5th rang it cut off.

>

> "Carson?" I herd Niall's accent and I sighed and smiled.

>

> "Niall, are you are okay?" Everyone around me was starring up at me.

>

> "I..I guess." His voice was weak. I could tell he had been crying. Crying because of me. I looked at everyone and nodded to them. Telling them he was okay.

>

> "Where...where are you?" I tried not crying.

>

> "I'm at the beach." He told me. His voice was weak and cracky.

>

> "Why?"

>

> "I...I don't really know." He confessed. I just wanted to be with him.

>

> "Do you want me to come to you?" I asked I needed him.

>

> "No." That one word felt like someone had killed me.

>

> "Oh." I turned away from everyone that was watching me.

>

> "Not that I don't want you too. I'm on my way home now. And its starting to rain. I'll be home as soon."

>

> "Oh, okay."

>

> "I love you. Tell everyone I'm okay."

>

> "Alright I will. I love you too. Bye." I hung up.

>

> "Is he okay?" Louis asked. I turned back around pushing back the tears that were threat ing to spill over.

>

> "Yeah. He went to the beach to...get some space. He's on his way home now. I'm sure you all know by now. That I am pregnant." I admitted to them all. None of them seem shocked. Charlie was looking up at me with sadness from Liam's side. Louis was looking out the window and Zayn was starring at the ground.