chapter 45:i love him

> "I'm so tired." I exhaled flopping onto the couch when we got home. 

> "You slept on the flight." Niall laughed laying next to me.  

> "Hey you two. Bedrooms were created for a reason, no sleeping or any other activities on the couch in the presence of others." Louis shook a finger at us.  

> "Lou, I came down here the other day and saw something I didn't want to." Liam looked at him. Eleanor sitting on the love seat blushed deeply.  

> "It was just kissing. Geez Liam. Everyones bagging on me for that" He play pouted.  

> "I only brought it up because it was unfair I was left out." Harry held up his hands. 

> "Aww Harry." I giggled. 

> "I'm sorry haz, I think we can include you next time. Can we please, babe?" He looked at Eleanor. She just laughed and hid her face. 

> "I'll take that as a yes, thanks love." Harry patted her head.  

> Zayn came walking into the room with some food left over from the restaurant. I could smell it and the smell just made me sick. It just smelled horrible.  

> "Ew Zayn. Get that away or I'm going to be sick, I'm not playing. It smells." I held my nose 

> "Well I think I'm going to bed.Ill take my food with me." Zayn shook his head and went upstairs. Something was up with him. He was being really odd. 

> Harry looked around at Liam and Charlie sitting close on the couch in the corner, and then Niall and I laying on the main couch in the middle and then at Louis and Eleanor on the love seat together.  

> "I think I'll head to bed to." He looked upset. I could see his eyes getting teary.  

> "Hey, Harry. You alright?" I sat up. As much as we annoy each other I still feel bad about the Abby thing.  

> "Yeah, just suddenly really tired." He walked up the stairs. 

> We all looked at each other not knowing what to say. 

> "It won't happen to us." Niall whispered really low to me. For some reason that is so beyond me. I started crying. Just picturing Niall not mine was just beyond anything.  

> "Honey. Why are you crying? I said it won't." Niall grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. I could feel everyones eyes one me, but I didn't care.  

> "I know." I sobbed into his chest. "Upstairs." I choked out. Niall wrapped his arms around both of my legs and grabbed my back. He hosted me up and started walking toward the our room.