Chapter 14: Rude awakining

Caraons POV:

I rolled over and felt the sunlight shining through the window on my face I opened one eye slowly and unwillingly. I tried putting up my hand to black the sun, but found that they were tangled around Nialls. He had his arms around me and I had my arms mixed with his. I smiled rembering last night. Well I smile rembering any of my time, here in London. Well except when the apartment burned down. That had aftually just turned out to be a way for us to move in here and then go shopping with the guys where Niall asked me out for the first time.

That had been the best thing that had happend since. I never thought in five million years I would he laying here today, in Nialls arms in the house we shared with everyone else. My plans were come to London get settled in find a job, and see sights. Maybe find a Brtish guy. I never thought I would have a guy, have a job, already see a few sights from plades the boys had shown me and have my bestfriend by my side to do it all in less than two weeks.

My life right now was beyond perfect. I never thought I could be this happy. I rolled to look at Niall. He has such an adorable face. I loved it I always have. Its so cute. He mumbled something in his sleep I couldn't make out what he said. I could watch him sleep all day. He looked so peacefull. I loved how his hair sat so messy on his head. I reached up and ran my hair through it. It was so soft. He stured a little opening his eyes.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He smiled at me streching. His voice was all husky with sleep. I rolled my eyes at what he said. "Goodmorning sleepy head." I sunggled into him.

"How long have you been awake?" He held me again.

"Only a few minutes, I was watching you sleep." I laughed at how creepy that sounded.

"Oh. I like waking up next to you, you know.No I just like sleeping with you all together." He squeezed me for a second, resting his cheek ontop of my head.

"I like it too. I feel safe in your arms." I surprised myelf for being so honest.

"Thats because you are. No one will ever hurt you as long as I'm around." I could hear the smile in his voice.

We sat there for a few minutes.

"Wake up bitches! Time for breakfest and then I want to go to the beach! Leta go up and at um!" Louis ran down the hall banging on doors as he went.

"Lets goo!!! Get up you lazy bums!!" Louis yelled opening our door. I checked the time 6:14. Ugh. I could have laid in bed for a few more hours.

I guess Zayn could have too. "Louis! Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!"

"Sleepings for the dead. Wait another 60 years then you can sleep!" Louis yelled back banging on Abby and Harrya door. Abby decided she did want to stay with Harry. So she moved all of her stuff into his room. Charlie came stumbling into my room. She still looked extremly tired.

"Aww you guys are cuddling. Scoot over I wanna cuddle too. Louis is gay for making me wake up. I was having a good dream." She fell on the bed next to me. She flung herself on the side I didn't have covered by Niall.

"Gay?" Niall asked.

"Its an American term saying stupid, idiot. Not really saying hes gay." I laughed as Charlie held on to my one side and Niall on the other.

"What the heck is going on in here. This is not a hug all over Carson fest. This is get your lazy bums up and eat so we can go to the beach fest! Now everyone up, come on Nialler." He pulled Nialls arm forcing him to get up so my head fell on the pillows because it was just on Nialls chest.

"Louis its 6:30 in the morning. Why do we have to get up so early??" I whined as Charlie held on to my left arm as tight as she could, while she threw her one leg over both of mine.

"Yeah. Louis, I'm tired and I have jet-lagg, please let me go back to sleep." She batted her long eye lashes at him and for a second I thought it might work because his face went from starring at hers to complete excitement in two seconds flat.

"Nope. Not ganna budge. Up, up lets go. Downstairs. Now." He clapped on each word. Pulling me out of bed draghing Charlie with me. I gave in and stood up streaching.

"Its so fricken early." Charlie complained.

"I agree with the lady." Liam said standing in my door yawning his eyes still droppy with sleep.

Charlie blushed. I wonder what had happend last night with them. I'd make her tell me later.

"Nope. Turn around mister. Downstairs." Liam rolled his eyes smiling as we all followed Louis downstairs to find food waiting.

"Food!" Niall ran ahead suddenly energized by the sight of food. I laughed he was like a little kid who was waking up on christmas morning.

We all got our food and sat down I saw an unhappy Zayn eating his pancakes. I sat in between Niall and Charlie sipping my orange juice eating some fruit. I don't really like to much breakfest food. Everyone sat quite al of us still dowsy from sleep. Louis was the first to finish while Niall went to get thirds. How does that boy each so much and stay skinny.

"Okay guys we are going to be out of this house by 8. So you all better get ready. I know you girls like to take awhile, 8. Were gone i dont care if you are half dressed were leaving." Louis marched up stairs eyeing all us. "8 o'colock!" He yelled down to us.

Most of us rolled our eyes.

Charlie and I headed upstairs to get ready. We went into her room that was across the hall from me. We did our hair and changed into our bikinis. Mine was baby blue with lighter blue sparkles. Chsrlies was pink and white. I put a sundress over my swimsuit. Added waterproof eyeliner and was ready to go. Charlie and I walked downstairs with our bags filled with everything we needed. Brush for after swiming, tanning oil, towels. We found Abby sitting on the counch tapping away on her phone.

"So you planing on tanning today Abby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I need to sunbath. I'm too pale. I know its the start of summer, but I don't like it." She looked over her arms. She was already to go and we sat waiting on the boys and that was a huge surprise. I thought we had taken awhile guess not. It was now 7:45. Louis wants to be gone by 8.

"Well lets go Zayn! It's just going to get wet anyway!" Liam called walking down the stairs sitting in between Charlie and me.

"Abby wheres Harry?" Liam askes scratching his arm.

"Last I knew he was in the shower." She shrugged

"Harry's here." He said walking out of the kitchen with and apple.

"Good, so we just need three boys." He said.

"We have about ten minutes until Louis goes phyco man again." Charlie layed her head back.

"Niall! For the last time she doesn't care! Zayn yours hairs hot. Now lets go!" Louis yelled.

"Maybe sooner." Harry laughed puttin his arm around Abby.

Niall came down sittin by Charlie on the end. "Hes so bossy." He whispered.

"I can hear you." He said coming downstairs with Zayn behind him.

"Good. Your all here and 5 minutes early. Cheers everyone. Now to the car." Louis pointed outside. We all groaned besides harry who was suddenly excited.

"Beach time baby!" He fist pumped.

Niall smiled at me, "beach time baby." He grabbed my hand while my face heated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

Sooo tired. Stayed up late reading tweets because niall tweeted a girl. The luckiest girl ever! Im happy for her. Hope one day thats me.

So i dunno if ill post the other one today. I want to but i dunno.

So lets see if i get at least three votes on this chapter then i will upload another one today.

Soooo comment fan and Vote!

Xx-alyssa