chapter 46:pratice

>

>

> Chapter 46:

>

> Carsons POV:

>

> "Carson you'll be back stage and then come out on the last song. Moments." The boy's manager, Kelly told me.

>

> "Okay." I nod.

>

> "Alright everyone get into place. Carson you'll be off stage until your cue." Someone yelled to me. I stepped off the stage as the boys got into position. They stood in their spots Niall was farthest from me, he turned to me and winked then turned back and stood waiting. The music started and Liam started singing.

>

> "Shut the door turn the lights off I want to be with, I want to feel your love. I wanna lay beside you I can not hide this even though I try. Heart beats harder Time escapes me.Trembling hand touch skins it makes this harder." The boys helped harmonize the end. "And the tears stream down my face." He finished.

>

> "If we could only have this life for one more day, if only we could turn back time." I came walking out. I could feel Nialls eyes on me but i kept my face toward where the crowd would be.

>

> "You know I'll be. Your life your voice your reason to be my love my heart is beating for this moment in time. I'll find the words too say, before you leave me away." We all sang together.

>

> "Close the door, throw the key. Don't wanna be reminded don't wanna be seen don't want to be without my judgments clouded like the night sky." Niall's voice rang loud. He was smiling at me.

>

> "ooooOOOOhh." The rest of us sang backup.

>

> Then Louis started in on his part. He sound out loud and walked forward on the stage. We all sang our directed parts and solos. We walked around the stage as we were instructed to.

>

> "Before you leave me today!" We sang our voices mixing together. We stood smiling to where the audience ill be.

>

> "Woo!" Louis cheered after a minute."That was awesome!"

>

> "Yeah good job guys!" Liam patted Zayn and Harry on the back.

>

> "Good job Carson." Zayn told me.

>

> "Thanks Zayn." I smiled at him.

>

> "Great job babe." Niall came up and kissed me on the cheek.

>

> "Good job everyone! That was good. Now I want to start with our opening song. Carson could you head backstage and talk to Sarah. She'll be your stylist and make up artist tomorrow." The stage director, Joe, told me

>

> "Yeah of course." I smiled at him and headed backstage. I looked back and saw the boys lining up back on stage.

>

> "Hey, Kelly where is Sarah?" I asked Kelly.

>