chapter 40: life with him

>

>

> Chapter 40: Life with him

>

> Carsons POV:

>

> I woke to the feeling of someone playing with my hair. Which I love. I smiled but don't open my eyes yet. I just want to stay in this moment of laying here with Niall playing with my hair and cuddling me.

>

> "Are you awake?" Niall whispered continuing to move his hands in my hair.

>

> "Yeah." I smiled turning around to face him."How'd you know?"

>

> "I could feel you move." He told me looking at me.

>

> "Oh." I laughed.

>

> "So..any regrets?" He looked shy and his face was reddening.

>

> "None. You?" I looked at him seriously. I hoped he didn't because I didn't.

>

> "None." He smiled. "So now that your awake its time for breakfast. I've been waiting for you to wake up." He sat up and I noted his boxers and suddenly realized I was still naked. I know after last night I shouldn't be embarrassed but I was.

>

> "Need some privacy?" Niall asked sensing how I was feeling. I looked around. "I'll go." He laughed leaving. Why should he? He saw me naked all night.

>

> "No. Your fine. You've already seen me anyway." I stood up and walked toward Niall's closet where I kept some of my clothes in their. I grabbed one of Niall's shirts and through it on.

>

> I didn't know if Niall was watching me or not but I ignored the feeling that he was as I got dressed. I turned around to find him laying down facing the celling just starring at it. He had a smile on his facing making me think he was thinking something that made him smile.

>

> "What are you smiling about?" I asked him watching as he turned and sat up.

>

> "Just about you and how happy you make me." He smiled as he stood and came to me.

>

> "I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him.

>

> "I love you too." He said as he lowered his head to mine.

>

> Just as our lips connected my stomach interrupted us. It was telling me it was hungry but I really didn't want to move out of Niall's arms.

>

> "Looks like it's time to eat." He laughed. I agreed and followed him.

>

> "So sir Chef. What shall you be cooking me on this fine morning?" I smiled knowing he can't cook at all but sat down on a stool by the counter anyway.

>

> Niall suddenly looked panicked. "Well let's see we have whatever you want me to make you I suppose." He looked around the kitchen like he was a child who had just lost his mother in the mall.