Chapter 21

Okay, so SMUT HERE! You've been warned. At first I thought about splitting this into two chapters and publishing them at the same time but it felt like too much of a hassle. So instead I will use XXX to mark where you can stop if you're not interested reading smut. You shouldn't miss a thing. This is my first time to write smut in English so I hope it's even decent ^^'

Oh, maybe I should take this opportunity and thank you for all those comments and votes! I have still lots of ideas for this story but those comments and votes are what really make me wanna write more and more every day and try to get better!

----------------------------------

It was already getting dark when Laxus arrived at his house. Damn that old geezer, he had better things to do than talk about some Autumn Festival or whatever it was. Makarov said they had to talk about it now since they needed to start doing decorations and practice shows and so on.

Laxus opened the door with his keys. He smelled Freed and was relieved that the younger man had followed his orders and stayed home. Or maybe it was because the rune mage didn't figure out where Bickslow hidden his boots. Either way he just hoped Freed wasn't too mad. Although, Freed never got really angry about anything, hardly even yelled with his full voice like others in the Guild. Laxus wasn't sure he had ever seen Freed totally losing his temper, that just seemed impossible.

Blond man locked the door behind him, took his shoes and coat off and stepped on the living room where he could hear lacrimavision was on. At least Freed was irritated or else he wouldn't be watching lacrimavision when alone.

Laxus arched his eyebrows when he looked at Freed who had fallen asleep on the couch. Slightly curled up, hair open and spread around and revealing his whole face that looked really peaceful. And he had put on Laxus' old orange hoodie like he wished. It looked really good on greenette. Especially when Freed had been tossing and turning in his sleep so the hem of the hoodie had moved up revealing pale, beautiful skin and rather alluring abs and hips. If only those pants were a little lower...

Laxus just stood there heart racing and looking at the sight and he really, really wanted to wake up his mate, drag him in to the bedroom and get rid off those clothes. But he needed to restrain himself. Even though Freed did forgive him what he did earlier he knew the smaller man must have been scared of him and the situation.

Laxus flinched when suddenly Freed moved and mumbled something that he couldn't quite hear even with his dragon slayer's hearing. He smiled and walked next to the couch and kneeled closer.

"What Freed? Did you say something?" he purred softly.

"Hmm... it's huge..." Freed mumbled what made Laxus smirk.

"Oh really? What is?" he whispered near Freed's ear. "Tell me what is huge, babe."

"The beetle..." Freed murmured and now he frowned slightly with fear.

Laxus sighed head dropping. And here he was hoping Freed was seeing erotic dreams about him. He should have guessed this would happen.

"You're hopeless", he huffed with amused smile. "Just forget those damn insects already", he murmured and kissed his mate's cheek which even in sleep developed shy red colour in it.

Laxus put his arm behind Freed's shoulders and other arm behind his knees, lifting him gently up without waking him. Freed was not lightweight with all his slim but strong muscles, but still light enough for Laxus to carry him. So he carried him in the bedroom and put him on the bed where he could sleep properly.