Chapter 75

In the Guild House of Fairy Tail there was huge searches going on so they could find Laxus and his group.

"Has anyone yet found out anything?" Makarov asked impatiently and worried.

"Everyone is doing their best, raisin", Roxanne snapped to the old man. "Don't pressure those poor kids."

"Last time I checked, I was the Master of this guild", Makarov muttered annoyed.

"Might be, but it doesn't mean you're doing things right."

"Damn those brats", Makarov growled hitting the bar counter where he was sitting on. "Bickslow and Evergreen should have informed us too where they were going! Now we have absolutely no idea where to go. Our only hope is to ask around if anyone would know where that damn Zaldevil might live. That place might be anywhere, even at the other side of Fiore!"

"Please calm yourself, Master", Mirajane said worried. "We will find some clues."

"Listen to waffle", Roxanne huffed. "Bartenders know the best. Have you seen Roscoe by the way?" she asked from Mirajane who smiled.

"He asked if he could team up with Elfman", the white haired mage smiled. "It is so nice that he wants to help too, he looked really worried when we heard Bickslow and Evergreen had also left after Laxus."

"That sweet boy", Roxanne smiled warmly. "Acting all tough and remote like he doesn't care but in the minute something happens he is out there trying to help."

"But he is not part of Fairy Tail, I'm not sure if it's a good idea for him to meddle in this", Makarov said crossing his arms.

"You tell that to him and I will rip those remaining little strands out of your head. He wants to help and that's that, he is worried about his brother and his friends."

"What if he encounters mages? How is he going to fight?"

"With his own magic of course."

"He knows magic too?" Makarov asked surprised and Roxanne nodded, taking sandwiches Mirajane put on the table.

"He doesn't like it, though", the old lady muttered. "But he uses it if necessary."

"I see... I guess he should be fine then", Makarov sighed. "And he is with Elfman."

For a moment there was a silence.

"I hope Roscoe has more brains than muscles..." he finally muttered.

"Are you saying Elfman isn't smart enough to take care of them?" Mirajane smiled brightly, making the Master of Fairy Tail sweat.

"No no, that was not what I meant at all", he assured.

"Good. They will be fine", Mirajane hummed happily taking the dishes and went to the kitchen.

"I like that girl", Roxanne cackled. "There are lots of amusing people in this Guild. This is a really nice place."

"Yeah... Nice..." Makarov sighed deeply.

"Madam!" Kvestor yelled appearing in the Hall and running towards them with the other exceeds.

"Master! We found a clue!" Happy shouted and they stopped in front of the bar counter.

"What? You did?" Makarov asked quickly.

"It's nothing sure, actually", Carla huffed crossing her arms. "We can't be sure it is Laxus and the others."

"So what is the clue?" Roxanne asked turning around on his bar stool.

"There is a huge storm right now happening at the west", Lily informed. "We can use a train to the nearest town from that storm."

"That could be Laxus", Makarov muttered. "Is that all we know?"