Chapter 32

After the changing Laxus and Evergreen waited at the lobby for Bickslow and Freed. Finally the doors opened and they stepped on the lobby. Laxus almost dropped his jaw on the floor when he saw his ashamed mate.

"What..." blond muttered.

"Nice work, eh?" Bickslow cackled looking at Freed who said nothing.

He was wearing tight pants with the other side black and the other white, and his shirt was black and white striped. He was also wearing leather boots with high heels and a black cone shaped hat with large brim. His green hair was now chin length and he also had black eyeliner and black lipstick.

"I look ridiculous..." the swordsman grumbled adjusting his white gloves better.

"You look fine, baby", Bickslow grinned.

"Freed's a harlequin!" his dolls giggled.

Freed jolted when without a warning the dragon slayer grabbed Bickslow's throat scaring the living shit out of the seith mage.

"Did you cut his hair?" Laxus growled dangerously his orange eyes sparkling with pure anger. "Because I swear to God if you did I will cut your -"

"No! Laxus, calm down!" Bickslow wheezed quickly. "We just assembled it under his hat!"

"Really?"

"Yes", Freed assured. "Like I would give him a permission to cut my hair", Freed huffed crossing his arms. "There are limits what I'm ready to do even if I lost."

Laxus grumbled something and let go of his friend who sighed relieved.

"So where's Ever?" Bicks asked looking around but didn't see their fairy anywhere.

"She just went to the bathroom for a second", Laxus said.

They waited for five minutes.

"Ever!" Laxus finally shouted and pounded the bathroom door with his fist. "Come out!"

"No!" they heard her answer.

"Come on, it can't be that bad", Bicks smirked. "It was Laxus who came up with your costume so it can't be that humiliating."

"Who knows", Laxus just hummed.

"You seem confident", Freed chuckled.

"Oh yes, I know she hates that costume like hell."

Finally, after five other minutes the door finally creaked open.

"Holy..." Freed gasped eyes widened.

"Shit!" Bicks added as well stunned. "Man! Erza, baby, when did you arrive here in our humble mansion?!" he burst into laughter and Freed had to turn around so he wouldn't do the same.

Ever was wearing a shirt that reminded them of Erza's breastplate. She also had a red wig with long hair, blue skirt, long black boots and gauntlets. It wasn't a perfect costume but close enough so they could immediately recognize who she was supposed to resemble.

"Laxus, I hate you so much right now", Ever muttered with deadly tone in her voice.

"I can live with that", Laxus shrugged.

"Come Laxus we need to pick something too", Bickslow grinned.

"Why would I do that?" Laxus grumbled.

"Because it's fun. They have to wear something they don't want to but we can choose what we want."

"I don't want to wear anything else than what I'm already wearing."