Chapter 30

Chapter 30 is here! Heh, maybe I should start thinking about ending this story finally? Hmm... Nope. I'm having too much fun! Thank you for all those lovely comments and votes! ^^ I really hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter because I certainly enjoyed writing it!

----------------------------

After the shower they got dressed up and arrived at the dining room.

"Damn, why can't we eat like normal people?" Laxus muttered and he poked one of the too many forks next to his plate.

"Just use whatever fork or spoon you like", Freed chuckled as he ate his own breakfast/lunch. "Everything is okay as long as you don't eat with your hands. Dubois, have you yet seen Evergreen or Bickslow? Are they still sleeping?" he asked from the butler who was standing near their table.

"I believe miss Evergreen is still sleeping, but mister Bickslow is outside at the pool, sir", Dubois answered politely. Of course he was making sure their master's and his friend's breakfast weren't interrupted by anything.

"Mister Bickslow, man that sounds stupid", Laxus laughed.

"Maybe we should join him after our meal?" Freed suggested. It was a really warm day even if it was late summer already and this was their vacation so why shouldn't they spend it at the swimming pool?

"Yeah, let's do that. Is the pool big?" Laxus asked shoving food in his mouth.

"Big enough for us. Wow, you are actually using a salad fork to eat your bacon?"

"Shut up you spoiled rich boy. You said I can use whatever I want and this was the closest one."

"Just teasing you", Freed chuckled.

They ate and went to change their clothes. Laxus changed to his swimming trunks and of course Freed had his speedos.

"You really have to use those?" Laxus snarled his arms crossed.

"What? You don't like them?" Freed asked and looked at the mirror.

"I like them but I don't like that there are others who also like to see you wearing those", Laxus grumbled.

"There are just us and servants."

"Who says they won't still stare at you?"

"That's just ridiculous", Freed scolded and tied his hair up into a ponytail.

"Would you change into normal swimming trunks if I asked really politely?" Laxus offered.

"Like you would do that. These are comfortable and I like them so you just have to bear with it."

"I'm gonna punch everyone whose eyes start to linger on your body, just so you know."

"Oh? If I had to do that to everyone who stares at you with adore, I would have no time for everything else", Freed smirked and Laxus laughed.

They arrived outside to the big yard and Laxus looked at the pool. It was definitely more than just enough for them. There were also a beautiful patio with the big fancy stone grill and next to it there was a fridge. Of course there were also tables and chairs so anyone who wanted could eat outside.

"Seriously, I don't believe any hotel suite would have been better than this place", Laxus said as Freed fetched a bottle of lemonade from the fridge.

"I'm glad you like this place", the swordsman smiled and opened the bottle. Laxus suddenly snatched it from his hands. "You should get your own, there are enough for everyone."