Chapter 81

Few days went by quickly as Freed was just enjoying the fact that he was home again. With Laxus. For the first two days they did hardly anything else than just cuddled at home. In the third day Freed prepared a big dinner and they even invited Bickslow, Evergreen, Roxanne, Roscoe and Kvestor over.

After the dinner they just sat around a while, until the door was knocked. Before Freed would get on his feet, Laxus already got up and stepped to the door opening it.

"Good evening, Laxus", Erza nodded politely and they were all pretty surprised.

"Erza", Laxus said.

"Master asked me to find you. He wants us both to come to the Guild House."

"What? Why?"

"He did not tell me the reason and I didn't pry. I'm sure he has his reasons."

"Guess I have no other choice", Laxus muttered. "Gonna be there in five minutes."

"I will then go ahead", Erza nodded and she turned as Laxus closed the door.

"Ohh, maybe he finally wants to announce which one of you guys will be the next master?" Bickslow grinned.

"Laxus! Laxus! Laxus!" 'babies' cheered happily.

"Dunno, but I guess we will find it out soon", Laxus muttered.

"Well you better go then, honeycomb", Roxanne said. "We will take care of sugar while you're gone."

"Will you be alright?" Laxus asked from Freed who nodded.

"Of course, there's nothing to worry about", the rune mage assured. "Just let us know if it takes longer."

"Kvestor, you go with him", Roxanne commanded.

"Me?" Kvestor asked astonished almost dropping his cone hat.

"Yeah, you make sure everything will be alright, you chubby cat. If things take longer, you can come and inform us about it."

"Oh, that's true", Kvestor said. "What do you say, Mr. Dreyar?" he smiled all too happily because he could accompany the famous Laxus Dreyar.

"Uh... I guess that's okay", Laxus grumbled not really knowing what he should say. "But I make sure it won't take long", he promised to Freed, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"So, since we have time while walking", Kvestor said following Laxus with his wings to the door where the blond put the shoes on. "There is some questions I have wanted to ask."

"Fuck..." Laxus groaned stepping outside and slammed the door shut behind them.

"Damn, is it just me or did Laxus find his exceed?" Bickslow snorted.

"You mean other than Freed?" Ever giggled.

"Har har, that joke is getting old", Freed snapped and he stood up. "Help me clean the table you two."

"I'm still too stuffed, baby", Bickslow groaned.

"Get up, you lazy noodle", Roxanne snapped and Bickslow almost jumped on his feet. "You gonna make your pregnant friend do the cleaning after he made you such a good meal?"

"No, Madam", Bickslow said immediately and went to take all the plates to the sink. Roscoe snickered smugly looking at the seith mage.

"And what are you smiling?" Roxanne said glaring at his grandson who stood up immediately.

"Nothing, Madam", he assured and went to help Bickslow right away.

"Good boys", Roxanne smiled. "You just relax, sugar. Cutie can make us some tea."