Yaoyorozu's Twins!

"Today I'll give you all your exam papers back." The teacher stated, pushing up his glasses. The class sat quietly, not creating any sounds to interrupt their teacher's talking.

"We'll start from the people who got the worst scores. Hoshi Aoi, you got 89 percent. Please study harder." Aoi stood up and took his paper, nodding and saying a quick 'Yes, sir' and walked to his place. As he sat on his chair, some of his friends shot him some pity glances. Names and names were called. The last two people was, the Yaoyorozu's twins, or the Genius Girls in the class.

The teacher put the two remaining papers in the air, waving it slightly, carefully not exposing the names. "The two genius girls, which one will be the top?" The teachers in the class would always do this, making the suspension rose. If there was a drumroll, it'd be perfect since the class was waiting to see who was the best twin.

"With 97 percent, Yaoyorozu-" Everybody was on their edges. "-[Y/n] placed second in the class." The said name stood up from her place, shoes clicking the tiled floor making some annoying sounds, making she herself cringe inside.

"I'm sorry for not able to meet your expectations, sir." "Alright, but study harder next time." The girl nodded before walking to back to her seat. "And of course, Yaoyorozu Momo, congratulations for getting the highest score and being first place." Everyone clapped and whistled, then congratulating the girl.

"Why thank you, everyone. You guys did your best too!" Her positivity shined almost blindingly, and some people covered their eyes. "I know you'd place first, Yaoyorozu-san." "Arigatou, Niji-san. It's amazing you got fourth place!" As she continues being showered by compliments, [Y/n] opened her phone.

She covered everybody's sight from her phone, because she didn't want anybody to see her, weird pictures. She clicked an app she always used, which was Wattpad.

She then tapped a button with a symbol of a pen writing. She chose a story before writing like a mad-man. It was a book she wrote, which she named as,

The [Book/Title].

Ideas always came during unexpected times.. was what she thought. Writing the stories up to 500 words, she then sighed. 'Oh my gosh, my brain... my fingers..' She decided to write a short author's note, and quickly took a picture of her results, making sure to hide her name.

Wattpad

[Picture]
[Meh, guess what, guys? I got second place, again.
Not shocking at all.
Thanks for reading this A/N lol 👀👀]

End of Wattpad

A tap on her shoulder made her turn to see the culprit who interrupted her wattpad-ing with a scowl that could make kids piss themself. "Ah, Momo.." "[Y/n] the class is over. Let's go home!" Momo excitedly said, and [Y/n]'s heart squeezed at the sight.

Outside The School

"Where is the car, [Y/n]?" Momo asked innocently, tilting her head slightly. "Oh, if I'm not wrong, our butler said he might come late." The girl tried to recall what their butler said to her and checked her phone. "It's 2 right now. He'll come about 30 minutes." Momo nodded and hummed, showing that she's listening.

[Y/n] tucked her phone into her bag before she started walking. "[Y-Y/n]?! Where are you going? You said he'll come later!" [Y/n] stopped her in her track before turning around and met Momo's eyes. "I'm walking home, of course." Momo tried to argue and telling how dangerous it was to walk alone, but [Y/n] already walked out of the school gate.

End Of Chapter 1

[EDITED 26/3]