Say What?!

"Hello everyone!" Momo waved to the girls. "Wah, Yao-Momo, you're actually pretty late today?!" Mina asked in shocked, I mean, the Momo Yaoyorozu, came to school late? It's nearly IMPOSSIBLE. "Well I had some problems earlier! So what are you all talking about?" She put down her bag and walked towards Mina's desk. "Ah, we're just wondering who'll teach us, since Aizawa-sensei is still.. y'know.." they held a sad face. "Where's [Y/n]?"

All the girls' heads turned. "Oh, Kirishima-san. I saw her going to Recovery Girl's office. Why?" "I'm just worried about her health..? And I'm going to apologize." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm pretty sure [Y/n] will forgive you, Kirishima-kun!" Hagakure said. "Really?" Her clothes shifted a bit. They stared at her, waiting for her rensponse.

"I just nodded..If you can't tell."

Sero and Kaminari wheezed in the background.

"Hello?"

She knocked on the door. "Oh come on in, [Y/n] dear." She slid the door open and walked to the woman who was typing something in her computer. "Why do you want to meet me?" [Y/n] twiddled with her thumbs, feeling quite small to the hero in front of her. "I heard about what happened during the U.S.J attack. And I want to have a talk." Her face showed how uncomfortable she was. "S-sure." "I'll give you a pass for being late to class later. Now please have a seat." The woman smiled while patting a chair (that came out of nowhere) next to her.

"EVERYONE PLEASE BE IN YOUR SEATS! HOMEROOM IS ABOUT TO START!" Iida bursted into the class and walked to the teacher's podium. "Uhm, sorry to say this.. but you.. are the only one standing, Iida." Sero pointed and Kaminari agreed. (is it Kaminari or who?) "SHOOT!" Iida mumbled and looked down in shame. "Iida, don't mind~ Don't mind~" Uraraka comforted the boy. "I hope somebody can be a substitute teacher. I don't want to miss anything-" Tsuyu didn't manage to finish her sentence when the big door opened revealing, "AIZAWA-SENSEI?!" who was covered with bandages. "Are you okay, Aizawa-sensei?" "I don't think you call that.. 'okay'." "Maaaan, you're too much of a Pro!"

"My well-being.." his muffled voice made them quiet. "...isn't important. Your fight.. Isn't over." Mineta let out a small cry and made people look at him. "Fight..?" Midoriya repeated. "U.A Sports Festival is nearing-" "THAT'S A NORMAL SCHOOL ACTIVITY!-" Aizawa's eyes shone bright red, giving a warning for the students to calm their asses. "B-BUT IS IT OKAY TO DO THIS FESTIVAL?! AFTER THE ATTACK TOO?" Mineta stuttered, remembering every single detail of the fated day.

"Mineta-kun, have you seen the sports festival before?! It's one of the most impo-" Midoriya was cut off. "I-I know that!!" "Mineta, we're doing this to show that we won't back off because of those small fry villains. And the security will be increased by 5 percent." Mineta stared at his teacher. "The sports festival is where the Pro Heroes will scout us to be their sidekicks! So we've got to do our best!" Aizawa slowly nodded. "What Yaoyorozu said is true. You got only three chances to shine, so you better give it your all. Don't waste your time." Jiro roasted Kaminari saying he will forever be a sidekick, and earned a whine from the guy.

[Time Skip]

"Recess time is in 10 minutes more. Do whatever you want." Aizawa slugged into his sleeping bag. Some of the students decided to have a chat on the backside of the classroom so they didn't disturb their teacher's precious sleep time. "Everyone..." A heavy aura surrounded the brunnete. "I'm..going to give my all!!!!" "O-osu...!" She spun around. "I'm going to give my all!!!!" "Y-yeah!" Mina peeked from her chair. "Uraraka.. you seemed out of character?" "M-maybe- P-PMS-" Mineta blushed heavily and got slapped by Tsuyu's tongue.

[Y/n] entered the class and put the pass thing on top of Aizawa's book. "Hey [nickname]-chan!!!" Hagakure jumped on the girl. "Oh hey.. Toru." "Where have you been?" Kirishima asked simultanously (?) with Hagakure. "Long story short I was talking to R.G, why?" "I want to apologize for what I've said in the groupchat." [Y/n] raised her eyebrow. "Nah it's okay." "Oh! Oh! [Nickname]-chan! Do you know that we're having-" "U.A Sports Festival? Yeah."

"How do you know?!"

"Uh, I have a senpai here.. that tells me about the school's activity."

"Say what?!"

[End chapter 32]

Should I make an older OC? Any ideas?

I just realized. I used so many 'Kaminari' in this chapter. Guess he have won my heart UwU.

I'm proud I can bring this book 'till now..

By the way, hope you enjoy!

[EDITED 26/3] (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ