Disaster Walk

"[Y/n], what time.. are you awake..?"

"Oh Momo. I woke up about... 20 minutes ago."

"And.. you're already prepared..? You often take longer showers..."

"Then you'll have to get used to it."

Momo slowly nodded and have breakfast with her sister.

"Ne, [Y/n]? Do you.. want to.. eh.. uhmmm..."

[Y/n] looked up from her plate, tilting her head a bit. "What...? *slurp*"

"Did you just slurp the meat...? Nevermind that.. do you want to.. to.. to...!"

"Hmn, I'm lishening."

"Walk with me to school, everyday! By everyday I mean, Monday until Friday! M-maybe until we-"

"I'm okay with that. How do you know I was going to walk to school for this year?" She cleaned her mouth with her tissue, and burped.

"That hit the spot.." she patted her tummy before taking her socks behind her.

Momo saw what her sister was doing, suddenly stood up from her place. "[Y-Y/n]! Don't wear your socks here! It's really impolite!" She waved her hands around.

"Don't worry, I'm already done. I'll take your bag. Then we'll go."

"A-ah! Wait!" Momo sat down before eating her remainings.

The two walked in silence. It was peaceful for [Y/n], but it was slowly killing Momo in the inside.

"[Y/n]," Momo tightened her hold on the strap of the bag.

"Can you.. stop being.. so cold?"

[Y/n]'s feet stopped taking another step.

"And why.. do I have to do that?" Her voice was so slow, Momo almost couldn't hear it.

"This year, let's make it a new start! For both of us... You'll be making new friends, too!"

"Why do I have to be friendly with the people who might stab my back?!"

Momo didn't hestitate to harshly pull [Y/n] to face her. She didn't care, she needed to change her.

"Heroes need to be friendly! How could you save people with ice, stone, cold face and attitude of yours!? People will be scared of you! With that bloodlust that sometimes go crazy too!" She explained at the wide-eyed girl. The girl lowered her head, bangs covering her eyes.

"So what...? You want me to be friendly?"

"Yes!"

"Are you embarassed to have a sister that took a lot of her father's shitty DNA?!" She screamed, slapping away her sister's arms away in disgust.

"No! That's not what I meant! You're always harsh with people, don't know how to treat them correctly! That's why people don't talk to you!" Momo shouted, rubbing the sore part of her hand because of the slap.

Tears were filling her usually happy eyes. [Y/n]'s heart broke at the sight of her sister crying, but she couldn't do anyhing. She didn't know how to calm people!

"I..I'm sorry.." she took her sister's a bit bigger hands in her, only to be slapped away.

"D-Don't touch me until you learn how socialize wih people!" Momo then stormed off, leaving the clueless girl alone in the dark.

[Y/n]'s body reacting own her own. Her fist was sent flying to the hard wall beside her, making blood oozed out.

"I.. I can't..."

End of chapter 16
Author-chan loves this type of drama *rubs palms*
Let the Yaoyorozu's.. TEAR APART!

[EDITED 26/3]
I quite like this chapter. How about you?