The Heroics [1/2]

The students entered their own classrooms after the bell rung, showing that their lunch time was over. [Y/n] did a quick run to buy some snacks for herself, before following some of the students.

She went into the classroom, not caring the 18 eyes looking at her. She sat on her hard chair, then looked at her friend, Toru before giving her a smirk. If Hagakure's not invisible, [Y/n] could see her returning the smirk. The class was quiet for 2 seconds.

"I AM WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR.. LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" All Might bursted through the door while screaming. 'If you can call that normal.. sure All Might.' Everybody started 'awe'ing and was fangirl/boying.

"It's really All Might!!"

"He really becomes a teacher in U.A!!"

"Look at that costume!"

"Look at those abs~"

Shoji shot [Y/n] a look, but shrugged it, since he thought she was being a fangirl. "I'M HERE TO TEACH YOU THE HEROICS!!" He said/screamed at them. "For today.. we'll do.. Battle Training!" Bakugo did his usual grin, Midoriya repeated what All Might said, and everybody was excited. "So before we start.. You guys will need..." He hold up a weird remote before clicking on the button. They looked on their left before all screaming,

"COSTUMES!"

(Author isn't going to put the outfit I made, because it was a failure. You can come up your own hero costume, but make sure it shows skin)

[Y/n] came out as the first one to finish chsnging her clothes. "Toru only wears gloves.. but why is she taking so damn long?" She grumbled, because it was windy, and she wore something so exposive.. and she's alone and have no friends. She rubbed her arms together. "I'm cold.." she 'tch'ed at herself, feeling so useless.

"If you wear such costume, of course you'd be cold, [Y/n]." Todoroki walked pass her. "Oi, I don't want to be rude. So tell me your name since that nickname I gave was so offensive, riiight?" [Y/n] cheered mentally. 'Hakkun's #23 How to Make Friends Rule! TEASE THEM TO THE MAXIMUM.' Todoroki glared at her. "Shoto.. Shoto Todoroki's the name." [Y/n]'s hair fell down her shoulders as she tilted her head.

"Todoroki? That rings a bell... uh.. Rie? No that's a singer.. ah! Rei-san!" His eyes widened. He ran to her and grabbed her arms. "How do you know her..?" "H-o-s-p-i-t-a-l."

'Hakkun's #11 How to Make Friends Rule! PLAYFULLY SPELL WORDS! I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U!' 

With every words she said, she would sway her body (eyy) and her fluffy ponytails would follow. Todoroki blushed, and let go of her and heard a cough behind him. "You guys are early." All Might stood proudly behind him, as the kids then hardened their faces. 'PFFTT THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACHOTER-' He coughed.

Soon, the others started showing up. "ALL RIGHT! LOOKIN' GOOD! PEOPLE SAY THE OUFITS MAKE THE GENTLEMAN AND YOUNG LADIES!"

'Can he stop with the shoutings..?' [Y/n] rolled her eyes, and put her hands on her hips.

"-and that's all! We'll decide the groups by using this..!" Her hands slid down. "I missed important stuff.. Typical me. I'll just follow people I guess." Kaminari and Sero wheezed. Names after names, it was then [Y/n]'s turn. She walked in front, and put her arms in the box. 'God, I know I'm the last one.. but why is this box so deep?! I can't reach any balls!!' Her hand flailed inside the box as she kept her emotionless face, which was quite hard.

After a minute or so, she kicked the bottom of the box using her knee, causing the last ball to bounce and went into her hand. "I'm in group.. D." "Here, [Y/n]-kun!" Iida called in his big armor. [Y/n] walked to him. "Pleased to work with you, Iida."

'Hakkun's #41 How to Make Friends Rule! DON'T USE HONORIFICS! BE AS RUDE AS YOU CAN.'

'Note: It might not work for some people, so please beware.

If it don't work, might as well search somebody else because nobody likes you. Ha.'

Iida almost stuttered in his big suit. "P-pleased to work with you too!" "The both of us will make a good team!" Then a growl appeared. "Oi, I'm in this team, too. And don't expect me to follow your orders." [Y/n] pondered for a while. She put her hand on her cheek. "Damn Bakugouuu.. you're ripped.. Oh, And our waist is almost the same size, except mine has some...fats.." [y/n]'s aura turned gloomy as she started poking her waist. She sighed at herself, and covered her body using her arms.

Both Iida and Bakugo were confused. She was so happy just now. Bakugo 'tch'ed and closed his eyes and opened them. "Oi panda, just because you're fat doesn't mean you're not gonna help this team to win." [Y/n] looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Just don't get in the way, if not, I'll crush you." He made small explosions. "Hai!"

A/N:
I hope I don't mess this up.

End of chapter 23

[EDITED 26/3]