Human Cavalry Battle

"Everyone here's only paying attention to class 1-A, right? As Tetsutetsu said.. everyone in the class seems stuck up.. it's weird isn't it? The only diffrence between our classes ar-" The blond was cut off. "You guys didn't do anything to shine, and just keep mocking us. How can people give their attention to you if you just.. stay in the dark? And let class 1-A become the light?" [Y/n] didn't budge even with Shinso's strong grip on her shoulder, telling her to stop.

"My my, [Y/n].. We met again, huh?" He had this really.. disturbing smirk on his face. "If you don't stop doing that useless act of yours.. Better fuck yours-" "[Y/n]. Stop, we need to find some people." She took a deep breath and chuckled. "Sorry, I'm not myself right now.." She bowed before running to the purple haired guy who already walked away. "Tch, that girl is so annoying." Monoma mimicked her face earlier, getting a slap from Kendo. "She's like that only because she doesn't like you, I think." His body slumped on the ground. "Now who's teaming with me?" "Oh, I think I'd like to, Kendo."

"15 minutes are up!! The 13 warhorses have lined up on the field!" Present Mic shouted as the crowd cheer, feeling impatient. Aizawa took a peek from the small gap of his bandage, "..looks like we have some interesting matchups here.." he said before yawning.

"NOW RAISE YOUR WARCRIES AND FIRE THE SIGNAL!"

"May the blood on the rocks be washed by yet more blood! Now is the time for U.A's deadly fued!!!" Midnight did a pose and let the crowd yelled encouragements and profanities.

"URARAKA!"

"HERE!"

"HATSUME!"

"Fufufu~"

"Tokoyami."

"Yea-"

"And DarkShadow here!!"

"Calm down Shadow.."

"GLAD TO BE WITH YOU!!"

"ON THE COUNT OF THREE... TWO... ONE!!! GOOO!!"

Yaoyorozu [Y/n]

"Whoa, Ojiro's pretty strong, huh!" She said as she looked down on her tailed friend who had dull eyes. "He's Shoda.. and this is.. YUUGA?! What are you doing here?" She pointed towards the light blue haired boy and the blond. "Left." He ordered as a group was nearing them. They did as told but didn't let any noise out, but [Y/n] didn't notice that since she was feeling... excited? "It's been a long time since I've got carried. Hell, maybe the last time was when I was a baby!" She kept muttering nonsense, which Shinso thought as her personality, so he just shrugged it off. "I've been reslly loud just now.. so.. how can I help?" She asked and the male thought for a while.

"You'll fish the other groups' points and give it to me. Got that?" She nodded and grabbed his shoulders to steady herself. "An upcoming grouuup! It's Toru's!" He nodded and ordered something to the boys, which she couldn't hear because of the noises around her. "About 30 seconds..." Their paces quickened. "10 seconds.." She kept counting as she took out her arm. "...1..Now!" She lift herself a bit and snatched the group's headband. "380 POINTS! KEEP MOVING!" She tied the headband with the others on Shinso's head, taking some glances from behind.

"Hey Hagakure! Where- Where's our points?!" Jiro asked, a bit panicked and tired. "Shhiiiiiit...!" She cursed and looked around to see who just took their head band and saw a group tying one. "I- I think that one!!" They looked behind, seeing Tetsutetsu. "The steel guy?! I don't think so!!" She darkly laughed. "Not steel... More like.. STEAL!! Let's GOOO...!!!" If only their hands weren't occupied, they'd slap their foreheads for her stupid pun.