The Closing of Sports Fest

I accidentally published it without writing the story title, I'm so sorry!!

Momo wouldn't let go of her sister's hand even after her name was called. "..Momo I need to go now.." Momo was being stubborn and huffed. "Not until you say you're okayy!!" She hissed at her sister. "Momo you don't make people okay by forcing them to do so." She slightly chuckled and softly punched her sister's arm. "Hmm, true. But I'm walking with you! Now let's hurry up! Then we can go home and celebrate~!"

"Hn!"

The sky was sprinkled with many colourful fireworks and the fire on the battle arena was still burning. "ALRIIIIGHT! THE LAST BATTLE, HERE WE GO!

BAKUGO KATSUKI VERSUS [Y/N]!!!"

The crowd cheered wildly. Bakugo cracked his knuckles and the girl steadied her breathing. "Don't fucking expect me to go gentle on you, [Y/n]!" He screamed and showed off his explosions. "S-So do I!" She bit her inside cheeks for the stutter. "Now.. Let the last battle..."

The two walked to the center. "....BEGIN!!!"

With that, explosions ignited from his palms. He used them to sprint towards the girl in full speed, resulting her not being able to dodge it. She coughed when he punched her right in the stomach. Her feet managed to stay still on the ground, thanks to the trainings she did a few weeks ago. "Come on, move you little shit!!" She did a spin as he was about to grab her hair, switching their positions. She was about to karate-chop the boy's neck, trying to knock him out but instead he grabbed her wrist before she could do it.

His grip on her wrist tightened and he smirked. [Y/n] knew that wasn't a good sign. His other hand clamped her arm and he slammed the girl to the hard concrete, earning a pained groan from her. He didn't let go, not before twisting it first. She almost let out a scream feeling her [right/left] arm twisted but she bit down her lips, bleeding it in the process. Since her stomach was exposed, she used the advantage and created a baseball bat, letting it hit staight on his nose. His eyes slightly watered and he quickly blinked them away.

She took the remaining time to make some space, making sure she's not on the edges of the stage. "GRAHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed and launched himself by using his explosions. He was practically flying from the other side to her. He aimed for her head, wincing in pain when she ran away from her spot, his palm was flattened on the concrete.

Try imagine the feeling.

I hate it.

A long string of rope approached his ankle, looping over it. "PULL!" His eyes widened in anger. He was dragged in the middle of the stage. "I want to show my Quirk.. And.. your right hand is immobilized.." It was true, his hand hurt and he couldn't even properly make a fist. "DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!" He screamed and readied his Quirk. "I wasn't though."

The stadium was almost covered with his smoke. She created a mask earlier, the only problem was she couldn't see him! She kept running and turning, carefully stepping, not wanting to lose to him. That was when a figure was getting closer to her. She remembered Uraraka's technique earlier, but it might or might not work.

"LIKE HELL I'M GOING TO FALL IT TWICE!!"

"SHIT, DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!"

The back of her collar was yanked back, causing her to fall back. The back of her head met with his knees, she was glad he wasn't wearing those knees killer or something. "GAHH!!" He used his Quirk and blasted the girl away. She rolled on the floor and coughed in her mask. Her eyes were blurred from the smoke and it made them sting.

Her breaths were cut short. "C-can't breath...!" She knew taking off the mask would be stupid, so she let it stay.

"S-STOP USING-!" The girl coughed loudly as a boy whimpered behind her. "YO-YOUR QUIRK HERE!!" She screamed at the monster in front of her.