[Y/n]'s almost there! [2/2]

I deeply apologize but Im bad in writing fight scenes. Please bear with me. Readers might be slight OP, I guess.

And I'm sorry because I've stated that the reader is strong, but soon forgot about it and made her look weak ;-;

°~•°~°•~°

Soon, the second round was about to begin.

"Huh? What's this?" Present Mic asked as he was handed an envelope. "Shota, take over!" The man shuffled a little and said a small yes. "So, who's this from?" He asked, following the unknown person in front of him. "Oh yeah, I'm Shiji- but you know who I am right?" Hizashi quickly took off his triangle glasses. "But you're a third year! Why are you here?!" He asked in disbelief. "...my twin take over. Let that thing slide... and read that." She pointed at the paper she gave earlier. He opened it, his eyes scanned the words.

"Oh, you want to skip the battles because 'it's too long for you.. to write..'? Wait, what. 'And [Y/n] will narrate this chapter so hand her the microphone'?" His ears perked at the name, so he ran back to Aizawa and asked to make an announcement.

"While waiting for Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki, I'd like to call [Y/n]. Meet me at the.. uhm.. infirmary."

"Ugh I'm tired.."

"It's up to you now!"

"FINE FINE!"

[Y/N] Yaoyorozu

The fight between Izuku and Todoroki was lit. Everyone was in awe or completely stunned by their amazing performance, except for Cementoss who had to do a lot of repairing. Todoroki ended up using his beautiful- and everything synonym to it- fire, making Endeavor shouted in.. happiness? [Y/n] was being a lot observing at the day, her eyes caught a glimpse of a tear slid down his cheek. She made a vow to protecc the two cute beans, even though she's a lot more younger from them. Soon it was the girl's turn. Momo was cheering inside her head for her sister's luck. If she win.. She's going to face Todoroki. But if she lose, her pride would be.. shattered. Yeah, she do have pride.

"Now.. after the heated battle, let's move on to Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative who was.. played with earlier, on the other side, no other than the still mysterious girl, [Y/n]!"

The battle ended up pretty quickly. How? The girl sneakily threw some pebbles and other stuff into his engine when he wasn't noticing. It made him slow down and she took the chance to throw him.

Ashido didn't manage to properly use her Quirk before she was out of the bound. Dark Shadow was proud he could help his master winning this tournament.

The rock and steel had a pretty decent rematch. They arm-wrestled while shouting to the top of their lungs, leaving everyone stunned when Kirishima made Tetsutetsu's skin crack and lose. He was given some time to recover and battled with Bakugo. Bakugo landed a hit on Kirishima when he slightly weakened after a long time activating his Quirk.

"Now... Let's see the top four in this game!"

Todoroki Shoto

Unknown [Y/n]

Tokoyami Fumikage

Bakugo Katsuki

"Let's start the first battle for round three where all of them are from class 1-A! Todoroki Shoto versus the last girl standing..! [Y/n]! Both are- for the third time- mysterious!"

Momo was relieved when she saw her sister's tranquil face, but unknown to her she's screaming and fangirling in her mind. It's like a party in her brain, no cells are working correctly and [Y/n] herself wondered how she's still calm. She had let her jacket loose, showing some of her skin to the world. As soon as the starting announcement, Todoroki blasted chunks of ice in her way, which she barely dodge, causing the ice to scrape the back of her palm. She rolled on the ground, doing a flip and kicked him on the chin. That resulted him to stagger back to gain back his footing.

She took the chance to punch him on the jaw but somehow he saw it coming and caught it in his palm. He hissed when he felt something poke his fingers. "OH WHAT'S THAT?!" People squinted and saw something shining.

"Claws out!" She whisper-shouted as long pairs of cat claws sprouted in between her knuckles, almost tearing his hand. He shot back his hand back to his side, making a distance in between. He sent her another wave of ice and keep repeating the actions since she was slicing and crushing the ice with ease. "...Todoroki-san, why don't you use your fire?" She asked with politeness as he created a thin wall to keep her away. "Did Izuku trigger something in you?" She let her claws sunk back in and slumped her shoulders.

She got into a fighting stance and let her lazy fist sit next to her, taking a deep breath. "I.. like your flames-!" She said and swung her arm in front, tightening the grip of her fist and smashed it on the ice. It broke into thousand pieces of sparkling diamond in the air. "And.. Your Quirk balances your body temperature. I'm sure you don't want to have hyporthemia, do you?" She asked and dryly chuckled when she saw him exhaling his breath. " Do you? " He blinked and felt a fist colliding with his nose. She was surely thinking her win was near, oh how wrong.

She accidentally tripped herself on his slippery ice.

"Uhm, Midnight check on he-"

"No, I'm fine!"

She shouted and stood back, wiping her bloodied nose. 'Shit that was embarassing. Plan X is in progress.' She looked back at her opponent who was puzzled on what just happened. 'Ah yeah I can use his ice!' Her foot made a move and slide on the ice. At the end of the track, Todoroki was already waiting for her, so she jumped and ran towards the boy. He felt a weird thing wrapped around his waist, so he looked down, only to see a.. black.. belt? He was tugged, his body following the thing since it was quite hard to remove and the grip on his waist didn't help.

"...now!"

With all her might, she used both of her hands to swing him and threw him in the air. He used the running position as he landed (you knoow, you need to kneel a little and put one of your feet back), but he heard the sound of air horn. "Todoroki is out of bound! [Y/n] move to the last round!!" With that announcement, [Y/n] fled off to who-knows-where.

Poor baby birb was almost burned by Bakugo's explosions. Dark Shadow couldn't really help since the explosion was blinding, and it weakened him.

"NOW NOW! CALM DOWN EVERYONE!!! WE'RE SEEING THE LAST OF THE LAST BATTLE, which will be in 5 minutes more!

BETWEEN BAKUGO KATSUKI,

THE BOY WHO PRACTICALLY BLOWN EVERYONE,

AND [Y/N], THE STILL UNKNOWN,

THE GIRL WHO MINIMALIZES HER QUIRK USAGE!"

[Y/n] was sweating a flood in the waiting room, trying to properly breath. "Calm down.. Calm DOwN! Y-you cAn dO it! [Y/n] cAn Do it! Just... AttACk him!" She mumbled and put her face into her palms. "You CaN dO it!" She breathed out, the colour of her face slowly draining. "...UGH KATSUKI IS TOO STRONG!! I- I can't beat him..." She felt a brick being thrown at her. "...if I don't win this... Mother and Father.. will look.. down on me.." She felt another brick in her mind. "T-They'll AcCusE I'm wEaK!" Her breath became ragged. "T-ThEy'll.. HatE me!" She felt warm liquids falling down her cheeks. "M-mY friEnds will lEave me! J-just like thE others do!"

She heard a knock on the door. Her sniffles went away and a sweet voice asked the permission to come in. "[Y/n]-" Momo gasped seeing her sister's red face and eyes. "ARE YOU OKAY?! DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THEM TO CANCEL THE-" She was silenced by [Y/n]'s pointer finger on her lips. "Hehe.. I'm.. fine..! No need to worry.." She wiped the tears away. "I-I'm here to say.. goodluck to you.." she said and hugged as the girl stood up from her seat.

[Y/n] loved the warm feeling she got whenever Momo hugged her, or any interactions between them.

It actually showed..She cared.

End chapter 44

I hope.. you enjoy?

This is what I feel sometimes.. sorry if she seems weak..

[EDITED 26/3]