"We will Reunite!" [2/2]

[•°•Unknown°•°]

Momo: Uh, may I ask but why am I here?

Shiji (Author-chan): Well Momo, I'm giving you a quite heavy task for this newest episode.

Momo: E-eh?! B-but I don't think I deserve it!

Shiji: But for me, you deserve it!

Momo: *smiles proudly* Alright then, what's the task Shiji-san?

Shiji: You'll be taking more screentime! It'll be from your point of view! Are you up to it?

Momo: Gladly.

Shiji: We will start in 5 minutes, get ready guys!

LET'S HOPE IN TO DA CHAPTER!

[START! 🎬]

{Momo's PoV}

"I'm really glad to see my young ladies making up again." I kept silence at Maid Hiku's words. I mean.. Would [nickname] accept me with everything I've said?! I was so lost into my thoughts, I didn't realize I bumped into someone. "Yaoyorozu-sama!" That voice. "Akio-san?" "Yeah it's me Hansuke. Where are you going to? Your breakfast's at the dining room." He politely said. If only he treated me like how he treated [nickname].. "Yaoyorozu-sama? Are you still here?" I nodded and answered his question. "[Y/n] is having a fever so... as her sister, and since our parents are out, I decided to take care of her. First step is by cooking for her."

His face turned into shock. "S-she's sick?! Why didn't anyone tell me-" "Calm down." He bowed. "I-I'm sorry to overreact! Do you need any help to cook?" He asked while tilting his head, his soft red hair also falling to his shoulder. "Uh, sure," I walked with the two of them to the kitchen. "I've asked them to empty this place so you can cook in peace." Maid Tegami giggled and opened the door as if I was a queen.

"I don't really mind about them.. It'll be much merrier if they're here.." A sad smile crept onto my face. This is getting boring.. The ingredients were fully placed ontop of the big counter. "What should I make?" I mumbled to myself as I wore a purple apron. "Since [Nickname] is sick, I suggest you..hmmm.. how about porridge?" "Great idea!" I washed my hands but made sure to tighten (TITANN) my ponytail beforehand. "Let's see, how do we start?" Maid Hiku and Hansuke looked at eachother before shouting together, "Cook the rice!" I giggled. "Okay!" And we started to cook.

"And then, pour them inside the bowl! Doooone!!"

"Wait, be a bit careful around hot food! Don't play around, Hiku!!"

"Aw, you're no fun!"

I watched as they bickered as they looked like a long lost enemy. I took a glance at him as I slowly picked the bowl. Wait, was that.. was he blushing just now..? I looked back at Hansuke. "N-NO YOU IDIOT! DON'T STARE AT ME!!" "Hehe~ but you're k a w a i i ~" He blushed harder and I coughed, gaining their attentions. "I'll be going.. Do you want to stay here all alone or..?" I raised an eyebrow at the slightly older people. "Oh! I have something to talk with him, so if you don't mind, we're staying here!" "W-WAIT NO YAOYOROZU-SAMA-"

I closed the door.

"....they're so.. oh my..." I quickly said and speed walking through the hall. I heard some loud gulping sounds when I entered the dining room, and saw [Y/n].. chugging down her drink. I sighed and with a smile, I approached her. I slowly balanced the bowl (which was luckily light) on my left hand, and my other hand was used to tap her shoulder. She didn't seem to expect me, since she sprayed the all of the water out of her mouth. "PSHUUUUU!!"

"Here. My homemade porridge." I proudly smiled. "..porridge?" She seemed down and I panicked. "Did you put [just add anything suitable]?" She asked and I closed my eyes. "Hm! I know you like it~" her eyes got their colours back. "Then give it to me! I'm HUNGRY!" I handed her the bowl and that's when I remembered. "SPOON-" she put her hand on my shoulder. "Momo. Why do you think Quirks existed?" She created a silver spoon and a fork. "Here." I took the fork and we started eating in a peaceful silence.

"..Momo." She opened her mouth after she sluuurped her food. "Yes?" She gulped thickly. "I JUST WANT TO SAY..!" She looked aside. "Come on.. don't surrender like a bitch.." I heard her mumbled. "I'm S-sORrY!!" She was still facing the other way, but I could see she shut her eyes tight, as if she was embarrased. Who knew my sister is a... A 'Tsundere' I think..? I chuckled and she looked at me. "DoN't LAUGH AT ME!" "Oh? I think your fever's gone!" I cooed and she blushed. Her eyes won't look at me. "Hm? Have something else to say?" "N-nothing!" She said and took a big gulp of her food.

"I'm done, andthankyouforthefood!" She said and tried to run away. Keyword, tried. "Oof!" She fell, face first. "MOmO I feel hawwwt and dizzy!!" She screamed. "That's what you get for not being honest with me." I continued to eat my breakfast.

[Time skip]

I touched her forehead. "....Is she still sick..?" "Akio-kun! Stop bothering the young ladies!" Hiku slapped his head. "Right!" He whined and they dissapeared in seconds. "Do you think you can go to school tomorrow?" She obviously faked a cough. "I-I don't think I can.." She made a begging face and I sighed. "Okay then, but I'll bring back homework and you still need to do it." "No promises!" She said and dozed off.

"You-!!" I pinched her cheeks as hard as I could.

"AHHH!! MOMO THAT HURTS! I HATE YO-"

"I thought you love me?~"

"*blush* W-WHAT IF I DO?!"

"Hehe~ I love you too, [Y/n]!"

The two sisters then lived happily ever after-

"AW COME ON SHIJI/-SAN!"

...I mean, we'll meet again in the next episode of Momo's Twin! And Momo, please force [Y/n] to wake up tomorrow. It's important.

"Hm? You hear that [Y/n]?"

"TCH. OKAY, OKAY!"

End chapter 30

[EDITED 26/3]