Interesting kid?

School, homework, eat, training.

That's what [Y/n] did during the 10 months before the U.A Entrance Exam. Don't mind the usual routine, she never miss anything.

She would go and check on both All Might and her second best friend, Izuku on some days and served them her home-made food, which was disgusting at the early weeks. It improved slightly though.

It was February 26, she was at the cleaned-beach, next to the skinny All Might.

Midoriya let out a long victory cry and he lost his balance, almost falling to the ground before he was in All Might's muscly arms.

[Y/n] smiled to herself.

How could a boy with such a cute and chubby baby face have a body that could make anyone drool?

She quickly greeted them with a warm smile.

[Y/n] walked inside of U.A's gate, which was wide opened for the students to walk in.

A lot of people with unique Quirks walked in the school, next to her. After being with Izuku for 10 months, she slowly opened her eyes to the world of heroes.

Her favourite was the cool Eraserhead and sexy Midnight, though. I mean.. She's cool, right?!

All of the examiners were given a card, to tell them which battle arena they were in. She sat in an auditorium, which was quite dark and cold.

A weird man with a banana hair walked on the stage, the lights were focused on him.

He had a rectangular glasses to cover his eyes. 'Not a bad taste, banana man...' [Y/n] thought, looking at the man. Then her eyes caught something.

She looked the person beside her. His eyes were practically shining in the dark room. His mouth.. 'Holy shit, what a weird mouth... kinda like the alphabet v...'

As she was staring at him, he looked at her, noticing her stares at him.

"Cough, pardon my rudeness of staring at you." She cursed herself for saying 'cough' instead of real coughing.

"It's alright miss~ I know you can't resist my charms!~⭐" He said, in a rather weird voice.

"Oui oui?" She said- more like asked- and the guy winked at her. Which she didn't find as flirtarious, and thought it as his character.

"FOR YOU EXAMINERS TUNING IN..." The banana man started and both of the kids' attention were on him.

End chapter of 9

[EDITED 26/3]