Love's behind the door?

"Can anybody guess who's the MVP in the first match?" All Might asked. Momo raised her hand. "I know All Might-sensei." Momo glanced towards her ravennette sister.

"It's Iida-san and suprisingly.. [Y/n]. Why? Bakugo-san left his teammates, only to fight Midoriya-san. It seemed like a grudge. While Midoriya-san destroyed almost half of the building that could either damage the bomb, or hurt the... civilians. Uraraka-san thought it was only a simple battle, and handled the bomb as it if was nothing. Iida-san played the role of a villain not quite perfectly, but he tried. As for [Y/n].. I read your lips. You were mocking Iida-san. I know, you might say, 'I was just trying to lift up his spirit', but can you imagine if it went wrong? What if the person you mocked have anger-issues? It can break a fight between the two parties. Do you want that? If no, use your brain to think about the whole situations first."

[Y/n]'s face darkened. "Ah~ ah~.. You're so smart Momo Yaoyorozu.. Being in the recommendations and all.. But like I care-" Hagakure put her glove in front of [Y/n]'s mouth, silencing her. "[Nickname].. please stop whatever you were about to say..." Hagakure hushly said to her. All Might sweat dropped. "Young Yaoyorozu.. That's a bit too much than I expected but yes!" He gave her a thumbs up.

[Y/n] let out a shaky breath. "Toru, this is killing me deep inside.." Hagakure held on to the girl's arm, helping her to sit on the chairs at the back of the room. "...I sound really useless when she said that.." she mumbled, and tightly clenched her hands on Hagakure's arm. "[Nickname]... You did your best..! I-I'm not sure if I can even help Ojiro-kun in my upcoming battle..." [Y/n] looked up to say encouraging words, then realised, 'How can I comfort her if I can't see her?! I never do that kind of stuff!'

She mentally face-palmed herself. "Toru, you're gonna do your best, right?" Her gloved hands slightly moved. "So, no need to worry about losing.. because you will do great!" Hagakure giggled. "Thanks for cheering me up, [Nickname]-chan!" All Might then made an announcement. "Group B as heroes, and Group I as the villains!" Hagakure removed [Y/n]'s hands. "That's my cue! I'll be going now!" She ran to Ojiro and they walked side-by-side. (MEH SHIP)

*buzz buzz* Message from Author-chan: I'll shorten the battle for ya! *buzz buzz*

Group B- Shoji Mezo, Todoroki Shoto (Heroes) VS Group I- Hagakure Tooru, Ojiro Mashirao (Villains)

*Group C- Yaoyorozu Momo, Mineta Minoru (Villains) VS Group E- Aoyama Yuuga, Ashido Mina (Heroes)

*Group F- Sato Rikido, Koda Koji (Villains) VS Group G- Jiro Kyoka, Kaminari Denki (Heroes)

Group J- Kirishima Eijiro, Sero Hanta (Villains) VS Group H- Asui Tsuyu, Tokoyami Fumikage (Heroes)

The class ended after the last battle. "ALRIGHT! YOU ALL DID A GREAT WORK TODAY. I'M GOING TO VISIT YOUNG MIDORIYA!" He dashed away.

"Finally.. I can go home... Should I check up on Izuku...?" She walked out of the girls' changing room, making sure to lock it before leaving.

"-yself, [Y/n]-chan... I-I don't need your help.."

"Tch.. He's probably would say that again..." She quietly said with her face looking at her palm, and balled it into a fist.

Her pace of walking started increasing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"But like hell I'll leave him hanging right there." She sprinted towards the infirmary. Her fingers grazed the infirmary's door when suddenly,

Izuku opened the door.

End chapter 25

*I'm not really sure who battles who since in the anime.. they showed teeny-tiny part of others battle.*

[EDITED 26/3]