U.S.J's Attack [2/2]

Loud slaps echoed through the halls of the almost ruined building. "Woah, [Y/n]. Your slaps knock most of the villains here.." Kirishima awed at the girl who was putting away the hair that was stuck on her face because of the sweat. "Where is the nearest exit of this place?" Bakugo and Kirishima looked at the girl threathening a villain. His finger pointed to the room next to them, and they all looked to see there's no wall, exposing the sunlight.

"Okay bye." She let go of him. "Come on.. I'm so fucking tired right now." They ran into the room, then jumped out of that place. (*insert some epic music 'cause why not*)

[Time Skip]

"There they are!" Kirishima shouted and pointed towards.. "Aizawa-sensei?!" Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta's heads turned at the loud voice. "[Y/n]-chan no-" Tsuyu mouthed. "...Let's kill some of his students." Scratching sounds filled the silent place. In a blink of an eye, the guy was in front of Tsuyu with one of his hands extended. Five of his fingers touched her face, and the two boys next to her screamed. "Ah, ah, Pro Hero Eraserhead, you're really am-"

"Get yo hands off of her!" "YOU STUPID SH-" [Y/n] created a book with the title 'My Life Problems' on the hard cover. With all her might, she threw the book with more than 1000 pages right on his face, cutting off his speech. The hand on his face fell. 'I'm going to die soon, but his face is so priceless.' [Y/n] prayed in her mind as she was in her fighting stance. "YOU'RE DEAD, KID." He mumbled thousands of times while picking up his.. or someone else's hand, some blood coming out on his forehead.

"I know." and with that, the Nomu started to attack the girl. She spun around and also started to sprint like the devil was chasing her, which.. was almost the same as the situation she was in. "Ahhh!" She let out a battle cry and and created a biiiig sword. "I KNOW THIS WON'T WORK-" She swung her body to look at the monster, along with her weapon. "-BUT LET'S TRY!" She slashed the monster to pieces.

Her feet brought her to the thing on the ground, and she was about to stomp on it when.. "[Y/N]!" That thing regenarated in seconds and forcefully grabbed her (thicc) thighs and threw her into the water with the trio. "...." Everyone stared at the bubbles in the water. "Is she fucking dead..?" Bakugo whispered to himself. Kirishima was about to whisper back when the weapon earlier flew next to the hands man, almost pissing himself. [Y/n] slowly crawled out of the water face becoming pale.

Mineta did a shaky thumbs up, and Tsuyu slapped his head. "What's wrong kid? Already giving up?" The man came closer to the girl, who was giving signs telling him to back away quickly. "Scared?" He took the girl's face with 4 fingers. "The name's Shigaraki, the villain that will haunt you forever."

[Y/n]'s stomach did a wild flip and she couldn't take it anymore. Her body shook and she gagged. "K-ko-kun I-I'm showwy-" and she threw everything out of her mouth. On his hand.

"Don't be afraid! Because I AM HERE!"

A/N:
It's a bit crappy. Or just crappy.
As I've wrote, [Y/n]-chan was sick. Maybe some fluff with her beloved sister or any boys/girls? Any.

Just comment the name!

End chapter 28

[EDITED 26/3]
Did she call him.. Ko-kun?
Lmao my bad. I forgot to add it ;-;